Gforce is back in the RE Game!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
CR68

16 Nov 2016

Hi!

Today i wrote an email to gforce software, with the question if there is something in development. I also asked about odyssey.
That was the answer:

Hi Harald,

Yes we're working with Propellorheads again now and you'll see some new RE stuff from us in the near future. Not yet thinking about and Oddity 2 RE, but you never know, one day.

Regards,

Graeme Rawson

GForce Software Ltd

So lets wait and see what gfoece is developing for us!

Cheers

Marco Raaphorst

16 Nov 2016

CR68 wrote:Hi!

Today i wrote an email to gforce software, with the question if there is something in development. I also asked about odyssey.
That was the answer:

Hi Harald,

Yes we're working with Propellorheads again now and you'll see some new RE stuff from us in the near future. Not yet thinking about and Oddity 2 RE, but you never know, one day.

Regards,

Graeme Rawson

GForce Software Ltd

Cheers
I am a fan of M-tron Pro. using it in Live and Reason. in Live it can read additional soundbanks like the OptiTron. Very cool.

WhiteShark

16 Nov 2016

CR68 wrote:Hi!

That was the answer:

Hi Harald,

Regards,

Graeme Rawson

GForce Software Ltd

Cheers
Please let there be an impOSCar2 on the cards, but failing that I'll take any of their synths tbh!

unisyn

16 Nov 2016

second that on impOSCar2 :thumbs_up:

Faastwalker

16 Nov 2016

Holy shit!! This is the best news ever. I'd snap up an Oddity or ImpOSCar Re in a heartbeat ;)

TheGuyNotNamedBob

16 Nov 2016

Nice, more VST devs getting in/back in the game. This bodes really well for the format in general.

josb

17 Nov 2016

Let's hope they fix the Re-Tron CV polyphony bug in a new build.

noelcampbelljnr

20 Nov 2016

This is wonderful news. One of the best software instruments company on the planet back interested in developing in the RE format. It is sad that Odyssey is still not possible(Props get the fingers out on the SDK) but it is great to have them back in the fold.

Being the synth aficionados that they are I would love if the produce a reproduction of a synth that is rare and unique to the RE format.

Anyway good times ahead

• Information