The RE2A IS in the giveaway!! (ENDED)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Bonkhead

08 Nov 2016

YES :puf_bigsmile: it has arrived ... :P :thumbs_up:

Awesome gift from Cakewalk.
Bonkhead wrote:Still nothing. Not sure what time to wait before emailing again.
Bonkhead wrote:My small 1st world problem:

Tried to register my propellerhead user email for the Cakewalk account.
Did not receive a confirmation email (checked spam folders and filters).
Tried another gmail account, which worked fine.
Created a Cakewalk account, entered Reason as my DAW and got a (vst ?) license via the cakewalk command centre.
Emailed Cakewalk support with my story.
Waiting like the rest.

Edit: answer from Cakewalk support, they only need the emailadress from the form which I use for my pheads account, so I might be ok afterall :puf_bigsmile: :thumbs_up:

Captain Boyfriend

09 Nov 2016

Thanks to joeyluck I got mine. So far I like this thing a lot more than the MClass, though only while A/Bing on instruments and not in a full mix context.

8cros

12 Nov 2016

:redface:
I got. Thank you.
Record For The Real Force
REASON RESONANCES

East Island

13 Nov 2016

I got it. Great gift Cakewalk, Thanks.
A Controle Freak. Loves Logic&Reason&Luna ;) , remote controllers.
https://soundcloud.com/east-island

clone

13 Nov 2016

Ok, getting a little impatient now. I signed up on Nov. 5th. Contacted support and they said it should take a few days.

Has everyone waited this long to get it?

Thanks,

Resonator

13 Nov 2016

clone wrote:Ok, getting a little impatient now. I signed up on Nov. 5th. Contacted support and they said it should take a few days.

Thanks,
I only had to wait a day or two. Try synching all your REs.

raccoonboy

13 Nov 2016

Looks like I missed this :(

I'm subscribed to the free RE thread, but don't think it came up on here. Been pretty busy. Oh well

Faastwalker

14 Nov 2016

Got mine yesterday. I never received a confirmation email after I registered, which I did back when this promotion first started. So it took a long time to get. If people registered some time ago & still have not received this RE then there's still a good chance you will get it I'd say.

mayzon

15 Nov 2016

Got mine! Thanks Cakewalk. For anyone having still having trouble. Send the props a tweet mentioning your email address!

olive6741

17 Nov 2016

Got mine too ! Thanks Cakewalk and thanks to spread the word!

PeteCee

23 Nov 2016

Just an observation, but I'm running multiple instances of this RE and noticing a massive spike in CPU usage. Anyone else? Admittedly, I'm running a MacBook Air but had zero performance issues until this RE came along. Other than that, it's a great freebie!

TheMiles

23 Nov 2016

Thank you very much sirs and madams at cakewalk! I thorougly welcome this nice gesture!

PhutureD

18 Jan 2017

I know that this thread is old but just noticed now that I have also received my license for this device, after logging into my account. What a nice surprise.
Thanks a lot cakewalk:)

Creativemind

06 Feb 2017

I filled in the form for this ages ago and just searched for this thread. I still haven't got it and just went in to the shop to see if it would let me download it, nope.

Any ideas?
Last edited by Creativemind on 07 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Ocean of Waves

07 Feb 2017

email them.

Rectro

07 Feb 2017

I just come across this thread and noticed some are replying as if this deal is still going which its not, are people still getting this free rack, I had signed up last year myself with Cakewalk?

Thanks, Dan
Last edited by Rectro on 07 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.

EdGrip

07 Feb 2017

I think the freebie deal was temporary, but Cakewalk sent out some people's free licenses a long while after they entered. If you entered while the deal was on, but you haven't had a free license yet, get in touch with Cakewalk and hopefully they'll sort you out. I got the impression they were doing all those free licenses manually.

Solomat

23 May 2017

Also me, EdGrip
Nice, nice, more than nice. I'm really happz to get the Re2a for free. I read the Post and i also describe with a different account email in October, cause i saw the give away action of cakewalk, in delamar.de. Now i found the information that every subscriber of the action how locked in with his propellerhead email gets Re2a for free, i checked my second account and there it is, amazing. All together with some reallz nice discounts and the now the new VST support Propellerhead becomes the first competitor in the market of high/speed sound design.
:reason: 8.32, Win7 64, Intel I5 3320m, RME, Oxygen49mk3, Trigger Finger Pro

The only good System, is a Sound System

clone

25 May 2017

Resonator wrote:
clone wrote:Ok, getting a little impatient now. I signed up on Nov. 5th. Contacted support and they said it should take a few days.

Thanks,
I only had to wait a day or two. Try synching all your REs.

I did what you asked me to that same day and there it was! I was also waiting for it by email, didn't know it was just going to pop up in propellerhead. So yes I scored me one also!

• Information