Synapse's The Legend Synthesizer Song Challenge

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Kuranes

20 Oct 2016

Thanks a lot for initiating this challenge! Even if I shouldn't win, I can say I learned a lot during the process of producing my track. And I also would like to say: It is really great to see the variety of ideas my competitioners show. Good luck to all of you, and always remember what Moby said:

"Keep working no matter what happens. If things are good, keep working. If things are bad, keep working."
“To be is to do”—Socrates.
“To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre.
“Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-del-vecchio

Libraquaricorn

20 Oct 2016

A last minute entry here. I used the Legend - a total of 7 instances - for all the sounds, including the percussion. It's a rather minimal instrumental pop thingy and my first go at any of these challenges. I was wondering if the number of entries is a new record when it comes to these type of challenges? It probably says a lot about the love this synth is so deservedly getting.

Hazel

20 Oct 2016

exxx

20 Oct 2016

the legend & reason 9

teddymcw

20 Oct 2016

Fashionably procrastinating. This one starting with more presets, next track to post will be made with patches more from scratch.

Ride on for all the great work that went into the top notch software and contest!

swamptooth

20 Oct 2016

Shame I didn't really get to finish anything I was working on over the last month, but here's the closest one...
Love 80's action/dystopian/horror flicks -- it was a time of really inspiring synth use for me and inspired this little ditty.
Great synth! Sounds super good! Thanks and good luck everybody!

Breach The Sky

20 Oct 2016

Phew! I cut it uncomfortable close whit this challenge... Totally worth it tough, I had lots of fun making this track and I think it turned out great!

Good luck to all participants. It's awesome to see how much talent we have in this community!

teddymcw

20 Oct 2016

[allihoopa]https://allihoopa.com/s/2EkJWD3t[/allihoopa]

And one with patches mostly from scratch as promised. Love how the UI makes pretty much everything quickly graspable. Entries thus far have been awesome to hear. Hmm, not sure if the allihoopa tags are working here.

childofsaturn

20 Oct 2016

I'm still working on my mixing skills, but this was a great learning process. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this contest! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Below is the soundcloud link to my entry:

xxASMxx

20 Oct 2016

This synth is a lot of fun.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

20 Oct 2016

SynapseAudio wrote:I just walked through all tracks for the first time (including the last minute additions), I can already tell this will be extremely hard to pick winners...

So great job everybody!!!! :D
Agreed Richard! We've received an outstanding 71 entries with just under 20 minutes to deadline. All entries posted in this thread before 11:59 pm EST will be added to the OP song list either tonight or tomorrow morning so don't worry if your entry is not on the list this evening :puf_smile: .

Good luck to everyone and thank you for helping to make these song challenges a fun and continued PUF tradition. :thumbs_up:
ImageImageImage

xxASMxx

20 Oct 2016

This synth is a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the trial period and will definitely pick up Synapse.

Here's two lighthearted numbers:

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

20 Oct 2016

What a great synthesizer , not that one would expect anything else from Synapse Audio . All instruments and some drums from The Legend .

• Information