I Can Only But Dream

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

29 Jul 2016

Creativemind wrote:
Noel G. wrote:
XysteR wrote:
Noel G. wrote:There is a new Rack Extension synth coming that is a dream come true. Oh and another effect device and utility device that are both a first in Reason.
Ears pricked up and chomping at the bit here Noel. Probably a daft question but are you referring to Spectra due mid 2016? It must be close, we're at the back end of July now :D
Spectra is an excellent synth Re and will be on my go-to-synth list when released, but I'm referring to another upcoming synth that has not been made public yet. It includes an incredible library of beautiful sounds right out the box. I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about them.
Does it have unison voice spread and lots of layering?
Sorry, but the DNA does not allow us to say anything about features.
P.S. There will be a song challenge.
ImageImageImage

tibah

29 Jul 2016

Noel stop teasing! Seriously! :o :shock: :lol:

bitley

30 Jul 2016

I reverse-engineered many synths during my making of what today is WBF R2, it actually mimics an entire synth collection from the ground up.

Creativemind

02 Aug 2016

Noel G. wrote:
XysteR wrote:
Noel G. wrote:There is a new Rack Extension synth coming that is a dream come true. Oh and another effect device and utility device that are both a first in Reason.
Ears pricked up and chomping at the bit here Noel. Probably a daft question but are you referring to Spectra due mid 2016? It must be close, we're at the back end of July now :D
Spectra is an excellent synth Re and will be on my go-to-synth list when released, but I'm referring to another upcoming synth that has not been made public yet. It includes an incredible library of beautiful sounds right out the box. I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about them.
Is this new synth gonna be a game changer?

I think if it is gonna be, then something extra has to come, like an SDK update.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

riemac

16 Aug 2016

Any news or release date about the new synth? Maybe you could make an anonymous soundexample ;-)

Juan Rosa

16 Aug 2016

Native Intruments say no, people of Nexus say that Propellerhead need be more flexible, korg is completty mediocre in Re's develop etc, etc.

Creativemind

16 Aug 2016

Juan Rosa wrote:Native Intruments say no, people of Nexus say that Propellerhead need be more flexible, korg is completty mediocre in Re's develop etc, etc.
How do you know NI say no and d'ya know why?

ReFX make Nexus and I've tried Mono/Poly and compared it to the vst and they sounded the same.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Lov2sing

16 Aug 2016

All PH needs to do is make a VST player no CV ability just audio but with full edit support. That is the answer to all VST questions. Other than that Rewire is your next best option. I use to think I needed a bunch of instrumentation but in truth less is more. If touring is your thing try playing many synths like I use to. However having one devise that does it all is better in my opinion. Production allows for one to go wild but creating the same vibe live is most time impossible. Then again that is a matter of taste.
We make music for a reason

Reasonistas
RE Developer

16 Aug 2016

riemac wrote:
Any news or release date about the new synth? Maybe you could make an anonymous soundexample ;-)
Beta is at the tail end so the synth should be out in a few weeks I think. Let me work on a sound example over the weekend with permission from the developer :puf_smile: . Stay tuned. :thumbs_up:
ImageImageImage

joeyluck

16 Aug 2016

Noel G. wrote:
Creativemind wrote:
Noel G. wrote:
XysteR wrote:
Does it have unison voice spread and lots of layering?
Sorry, but the DNA does not allow us to say anything about features.
P.S. There will be a song challenge.
"Oh that pesky DNA" :lol:

@ 2:11

XysteR

31 Aug 2016

Noel G. wrote:
XysteR wrote:
I'm assuming you were referring to eXpanse? You were right - Instabuy for me. It's awesome! :D

Reasonistas
RE Developer

31 Aug 2016

XysteR wrote:
Noel G. wrote:
XysteR wrote:
I'm assuming you were referring to eXpanse? You were right - Instabuy for me. It's awesome! :D
Bingo! eXpanse was the synh I was referring to. Spectra is another that won't disappoint.
ImageImageImage

• Information