FM4

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dioxide

Post 22 Jun 2020

MrFigg wrote:
22 Jun 2020
dioxide wrote:
22 Jun 2020

I've sent them a message on Facebook offering to send the file, as I can't upload it to Messenger for some reason. The only contact options on their website are through social media. Lets see what they say and if they will be happy to fix it.
Just in case...from the FM4 manual:

“ TROUBLESHOOTING

In the case of bugs, freezes, and/or cashes DO NOT open FM4 an attempt to fix it yourself. Instead we recommend that you contact your local Primal Audio dealer or write to us directly at support@primal-audio.com. ;)
Nice one! I'll send them an email. I don't think they are very active any more, so I'm not sure how often they check their social accounts.

MrFigg

Post 22 Jun 2020

dioxide wrote:
22 Jun 2020
MrFigg wrote:
22 Jun 2020

Just in case...from the FM4 manual:

“ TROUBLESHOOTING

In the case of bugs, freezes, and/or cashes DO NOT open FM4 an attempt to fix it yourself. Instead we recommend that you contact your local Primal Audio dealer or write to us directly at support@primal-audio.com. ;)
Nice one! I'll send them an email. I don't think they are very active any more, so I'm not sure how often they check their social accounts.
I had an email chat with them maybe a little less than a year ago. They’re really friendly :)
丰2ॐ

dioxide

Post 04 Jul 2020

I sent the bug report to them on 23 June and I'm waiting for them to confirm it. I'll post back here when I hear a response.

Creativemind

Post 04 Jul 2020

The graphics need updating on this RE version do they not? maybe not using the latest SDK or something? Bought it about 3 months ago to try and make the Lately Bass. Lately Bass comes with the iPad version as a preset. I tried to copy the settings on the video that's on You Tube of the iPad Lately Bass and got close but some things were missing from the Re version. I'm willing to share my patch if anyone would like to improve it a tad? :-)
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 11.3 / Cockus Reaper 6.10 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Pro Tools First / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

dioxide

Post 04 Jul 2020

What is the problem with the graphics?

• Information