Rob Papen's RG-RE Song Challenge | The Announcement

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

22 Feb 2016

4filegate wrote:
Noel G. wrote: Any ideas how we can incorporate a public voting system without too much trouble?
a public voting system easypolls - you speak only dialect emotional, therefore I don't get any argument of you? Good luck!
We will look into your suggestion of using www.easypolls.net. Thanks.
ImageImageImage

Grumbleweed
Competition Winner

22 Feb 2016

What a pain in the bum it is when you use the "Get more Rack Extensions" link within Reason 7 and try to log into your account (via I.E.) to download the RG-RE. It's like I don't exist!
Good job Chrome works ok.

EricTheSalmon

23 Feb 2016

Noel G. wrote:
EricTheSalmon wrote:Wait a tick, does that include bass guitar?
RG-RE is not for bass guitars so you may use other bass guitar simulators and/or record a bass guitar.
Thank goodness, I'm so deep in this project with my trusty-dusty bastardised ID8 upright it wouldn't be worth starting again

4filegate

23 Feb 2016

Noel G. wrote:
4filegate wrote:
Noel G. wrote: Any ideas how we can incorporate a public voting system without too much trouble?
a public voting system easypolls - you speak only dialect emotional, therefore I don't get any argument of you? Good luck!
We will look into your suggestion of using http://www.easypolls.net. Thanks.
"Okey doke!"
You already know the arguments which allow to have an influence from the base.
Winners does not fit as ambassador for RE developer? It does not correspond also within rules and can be excluded from the voting procedure!
It's for the garbage. Nobody can win something in competition, with abusive condescending...

EricTheSalmon

27 Feb 2016

That PoliceCops track is pretty jive huh? Should probaby favourite it or something..... :reason: :reason: :reason:

Some Desperate Glory

08 Mar 2016

EricTheSalmon wrote:That PoliceCops track is pretty jive huh? Should probaby favourite it or something..... :reason: :reason: :reason:
Your PoliceCops track is awesome. I think you totally understand the purpose of this RE. ;)
Still nostalgic about the old days, writing songs with my Amiga 500, Korg M1, and Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler.

Mystile

08 Mar 2016

i fully plan(ned) to enter this...but everything I've tried to do musically lately has sucked beyond the pinnacle of suck...maybe I can get it together this week

ojiisan

08 Mar 2016

Just submitted my bit for this challenge ;-)
Last edited by ojiisan on 25 Aug 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Grumbleweed
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2016

Posted on Soundcloud but it isn't showing yet. Hopefully a mod will wake up soon ;).

Grum.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

19 Mar 2016

Grumbleweed wrote:Posted on Soundcloud but it isn't showing yet. Hopefully a mod will wake up soon ;).

Grum.
Okay, I just woke up from a nice long nap....
ImageImageImage

Eagleizer

19 Mar 2016

Thanks for the challenge! Only way I can finish a track it seems.

Cheers :)

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

20 Mar 2016

An attempt to funk thangs up, with the help of the wonderful RPRG.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

20 Mar 2016

Thank you everyone for making this another fun and successful song challenge. We received 28 songs and have closed the submission period. We will announce the top three winners within the next 7 days. Good luck to all!
ImageImageImage

Grumbleweed
Competition Winner

22 Mar 2016

Noel G. wrote:Thank you everyone for making this another fun and successful song challenge. We received 28 songs and have closed the submission period. We will announce the top three winners within the next 7 days. Good luck to all!
Sorry, 27 songs.... somehow I chose the link to "Attack of the Jizz Monkeys from Mars (Spunky Monkey Mix)" rather than the correct track. Unfortunately "Attack of the Jizz Monkeys..." became a casualty of my mistake as I erased it from Soundcloud so not to confuse anyone.
Long may those monkeys, and their jizz, rest in peace :( .

Grum.

Skullture

24 Mar 2016

:cool: It's about time we got these results judges

Reasonistas
RE Developer

27 Mar 2016

Just a quick update to let you all know the votes are in and the winners will be announced Sunday, March 27th if all goes according to plan.
ImageImageImage

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2016

Noel G. wrote:Just a quick update to let you all know the votes are in and the winners will be announced Sunday, March 27th if all goes according to plan.
Come on guys, I can't wait much longer :)

Reasonistas
RE Developer

27 Mar 2016

Apologies to all, but I needed to confirm the final winners with Rob Papen and Co after compiling all of the judges votes. Normally this is all completed within 7 days of the competition ending, but the long Easter weekend holiday got in the way. I've sent a message to RP this evening so we should be able to make the final announcement before 12:00 pm EST tomorrow. Thanks for your continued patience and understanding.
ImageImageImage

• Information