Lectric Panda Took My Money - I'm Okay With That

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MannequinRaces

31 Dec 2015

Lectric Panda took my money! :) Before the sale ended I purchased Korde, Propulsion, Shape, and Skope. I'm already sketching out some nice new musical ideas. Anybody else pick up some Lectric Panda REs before the clock ran/runs out?

Tincture

01 Jan 2016

I've got skope and the spectrum but am being tight with the others: would love korde; pattern, shape but feel they're a bit spenno for me.

MannequinRaces

01 Jan 2016

What does spenno mean, pricey?

MannequinRaces

01 Jan 2016

I've always thought they were a little pricey myself… in the end I think they are worth it! The GUIs are excellent, they can do things I can't do with other REs or native PH devices, I haven't had to contact the developer but he seems on top of it, the Lectric Panda documentation is well done, informative overview videos of the REs. It's hard to ask for more than that! I'm hopping more REs are in the works.

challism

01 Jan 2016

I picked up Skope last night. I went on record in this forum saying, why would you pay for skope when you can get scope jr for free. Well, after trying skope, I realized it is nice to have the high resolution visuals that you just can't get from scope jr (no disrespect to the creator of scope jr... free REs are always appreciated).

I would love to get my hands on Propulsion and Korde in the future. Maybe pick up the bundle next time they are on sale? IDK. My want to buy list is getting shorter and shorter, as my RE list increases and bank account decreases.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

MannequinRaces

01 Jan 2016

challism wrote:IDK. My want to buy list is getting shorter and shorter, as my RE list increases and bank account decreases.
I hear that. I think I'm done until the summer sale!

Emian

01 Jan 2016

i had ProPulsion ; Skope & Janitor before sales; & got Korde (only because i had no money for the bundle with Shape ....) during december sales .

they make some great RE's tough ! ProPulsion is priceless to me !

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Tumble

01 Jan 2016

Use Shape all the time. Fantastic device for modulation madness.

• Information