Rob Papen devices and FX muting

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dioxide

29 Dec 2015

What do people here think of the FX muting on RP devices? I find it very strange. SubBoomBass' reverbs and delays are muted if you stop the sequencer. I know RPVerb had a similar behaviour and they added an option to disable it.

It might make sense if you are used to printing effects to tape and you think of the main sequencer like a tape machine. However I'm from a MIDI sequencer and synthesizer background so I don't expect stopping the sequencer to mute any effects. For me this is a very strange behaviour.

Is there a way to disable this in SubBoomBass? Do Predator and other RP instruments also do this?

gak

29 Dec 2015

Flip it over and switch the switch :mrgreen:

(translated)

Hit tab to view the back, and there should be a switch to change this behavior :)

dioxide

05 Jan 2016

gak wrote:Flip it over and switch the switch :mrgreen:

(translated)

Hit tab to view the back, and there should be a switch to change this behavior :)
It should be there, but it isn't. Or if it is, can you point it out as it must be very small. ;)

There's no way to disable this as far as I know, at least on SubBoomBass. Bug or feature? To me it's a bug!

DiZo

05 Jan 2016

i use stop in transport, for stop all sound and fx, i like this

• Information