Mixfood Ambi (Nature) is in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
pbc278

24 Dec 2015

Greets from the Netherlands,
Studio Corbach
Bou

----------------------------     
GET MIXFOOD HERE

eusti

24 Dec 2015

Nice!!!! :)

motuscott

24 Dec 2015

Sandy Claw is in da house!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

25 Dec 2015

Congrats to the new RE. For some reason it doesn't show up under "This just in" in the Propellerhead shop. I can still find it under "Rack Extensions" but I found it a little strange.

satyr32

25 Dec 2015

TritoneAddiction wrote:Congrats to the new RE. For some reason it doesn't show up under "This just in" in the Propellerhead shop. I can still find it under "Rack Extensions" but I found it a little strange.
This happens with every new product, it needs about 1 day to show up under "This just in".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://soundcloud.com/aeon_eternal

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

25 Dec 2015

satyr32 wrote:
TritoneAddiction wrote:Congrats to the new RE. For some reason it doesn't show up under "This just in" in the Propellerhead shop. I can still find it under "Rack Extensions" but I found it a little strange.
This happens with every new product, it needs about 1 day to show up under "This just in".
Ah I see, haven't noticed that before but it's showing it now so I guess you're right.

pjeudy

25 Dec 2015

Not strange at all...this is actually normal. If not for a direct link to the product from a forum user... you wouldn't know that something got discounted or something is new in the shop.
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

motuscott

26 Dec 2015

This thing is great fun.

geronimo

26 Dec 2015

How weighs his installation ?

CaliforniaBurrito

26 Dec 2015

Last edited by CaliforniaBurrito on 16 Jan 2016, edited 2 times in total.

CaliforniaBurrito

26 Dec 2015

Last edited by CaliforniaBurrito on 16 Jan 2016, edited 2 times in total.

motuscott

27 Dec 2015

Yeah that DL took a while...

Dance FX 21

29 Dec 2015

Great Idea! Don't think it's for me as my genre is primarily techno, but would be a no brainer for many other forms of contemporary music. Good work!

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

dvdrtldg

29 Dec 2015

OK so this thing is awesome. I do a lot of work with processed field recordings, and at first I thought I wouldn't be interested in this - already got an extensive library of nature sounds and effects REs - but it's great just to have a bunch of beautifully recorded samples all in the one box, with simple but well thought out FX & GUI. For $25 it's a steal.

I particularly like the bonus samples - whispering, breathing, crying - are you a Nurse With Wound fan by any chance?

One thing, though: what's the deal with soloing the generators? The mute buttons work as expected - click on, click off - but the solo buttons only stay active for as long as you're clicking on them, i.e. I have to hold my finger down on the trackpad, as soon as I take it away the solo button goes off.

pbc278

30 Dec 2015

dvdrtldg wrote:OK so this thing is awesome. I do a lot of work with processed field recordings, and at first I thought I wouldn't be interested in this - already got an extensive library of nature sounds and effects REs - but it's great just to have a bunch of beautifully recorded samples all in the one box, with simple but well thought out FX & GUI. For $25 it's a steal.

I particularly like the bonus samples - whispering, breathing, crying - are you a Nurse With Wound fan by any chance?

One thing, though: what's the deal with soloing the generators? The mute buttons work as expected - click on, click off - but the solo buttons only stay active for as long as you're clicking on them, i.e. I have to hold my finger down on the trackpad, as soon as I take it away the solo button goes off.
Thanks for the compliments.. The solo button I couldn't get to work the way you would expect. Sorry about that. It's sort of a limitation of the technique used to build Mixfood Ambi. When I have more time I will try to make it work as expected. For now this was the only way I could get it to work... But If you mute all the others you could get a solo also (just a workaround).

Furthermore, the bonus samples are a teaser for the next Mixfood Ambi, with more human sounds. I want a few different Ambi's with different sample-sets. I didn't want to put them all in one device because they would be way too heavy (this one is 1,2 GB). So, in 2016 more to come ;-)

Thanks everyone for supporting me! See you in the new year. :lol:
Studio Corbach
Bou

GET MIXFOOD HERE

motuscott

02 Jan 2016

Collect them all!

alex

04 Jan 2016

http://www.twitch.tv/the_widdler/v/33483094

A recent video stream of The Widdler, great dubstep producer and fellow reason user, which is using Mixfood Ambi Nature to create background atmosphere on a new track. It starts at about 00:08:00.

On the same video at minute 00:56:40, but completely unrelated to mixfood, he manage to get a nasty sounding reese bass out of Thor by stacking a bunch of distortion/EQ modules with some synchronous modulation.

On both cases the end results are pretty darn good, and the whole video, in my opinion is very inspiring and useful.

Cheers
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

pbc278

06 Jan 2016

Cool video! Thanks for sharing...
alex wrote:

http://www.twitch.tv/the_widdler/v/33483094

A recent video stream of The Widdler, great dubstep producer and fellow reason user, which is using Mixfood Ambi Nature to create background atmosphere on a new track. It starts at about 00:08:00.

On the same video at minute 00:56:40, but completely unrelated to mixfood, he manage to get a nasty sounding reese bass out of Thor by stacking a bunch of distortion/EQ modules with some synchronous modulation.

On both cases the end results are pretty darn good, and the whole video, in my opinion is very inspiring and useful.

Cheers
Studio Corbach
Bou

GET MIXFOOD HERE

• Information