So no Free devices from Propellerheads for this Holiday ?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
pjeudy

22 Dec 2015

Some developers are showing thanks to there customers buy giving a free device specifically for this Holiday 2015.
Like:
u-he Protoverb For this Holiday 2015

Soundtoys has Little PrimalTap pay what you want
primaltap .jpg
primaltap .jpg (115.11 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
Native Instrument is giving away BLOCKS WIRED For this Holiday 2015

Would be nice too get a cool free RE from Props...not something that in the shop, but something cool regardless.
Last edited by pjeudy on 23 Dec 2015, edited 2 times in total.
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Benedict
Competition Winner

22 Dec 2015

So what present are you giving to:

a) Props
b) me

Ok then. Maybe entitlement isn't a the nicest thing ;)

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

gak

22 Dec 2015

I'd just like 8.4 :)

pjeudy

22 Dec 2015

Benedict wrote:So what present are you giving to:

a) Props
b) me

Ok then. Maybe entitlement isn't a the nicest thing ;)

:)
entitlement ? Nah...not at all. If I had said that I deserved something free because I use there product, then Yea, One could say "look this guy feels entitled."
But I was asking a question and yea it would be cool :puf_smile: Just like what Primal Audio did was cool! I don't feel less about REASON because they offered nothing free for the Holidays.
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

pjeudy

22 Dec 2015

gak wrote:I'd just like 8.4 :)
or at this point 8.5 !
I think it's clear now that will happen next year. I'm hoping they start the new year with a bang...Sample loading...and most importantly panel switching!

gak

22 Dec 2015

Well, I'd have loved it if props did this.

I don't think I have reaktor 6 though. Didn't upgrade to k10. Have had lil' primal/micro for a while now (so nothing new there)

Waves never got back to me though I entered two different times/two emails and now get spammy stuff :x (I could always contact them, but I don't really want that verb and I'm 100% reason right now anyways)

Is the UHE thing still going on? I still collect the freebies when I can :)

pjeudy

22 Dec 2015

gak wrote: Is the UHE thing still going on? I still collect the freebies when I can :)
yep...http://www.u-he.com/cms/179-protoverb

gak

23 Dec 2015

pjeudy wrote:
gak wrote: Is the UHE thing still going on? I still collect the freebies when I can :)
yep...http://www.u-he.com/cms/179-protoverb
thanks!

Skullture

23 Dec 2015

I'd like version 9 already with new SDK ;)

gak

23 Dec 2015

"no free RE's for you!"

Alkua

23 Dec 2015

Automatic and softube amps REs are is free now with the reason 8.

But if you mean a free Reason native device, yeah you right

pjeudy

23 Dec 2015

Alkua wrote:Automatic and softube amps REs are is free now with the reason 8.

Actually what I had in mind is pretty straight forward and limited to just a holiday gift. It didn't have to be the baddest device ever from Props...just something. The ones offered in my OP ..are made by those developers ..just for the holiday...doesn't mean that they wont keep them as permanent devices.

joeyluck

23 Dec 2015

Aside from the REs bundled with Reason...
RV7000 MkII was technically free. Came with Reason 8.3; a free upgrade.

mreese80

23 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:Aside from the REs bundled with Reason...
and that had nothing to do with christmas
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

joeyluck

23 Dec 2015

mreese80 wrote:
I saw nothing about the holidays in the first post...? Is that what this is about?

mreese80

23 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:
mreese80 wrote:
I saw nothing about the holidays in the first post...? Is that what this is about?
pretty much. it was in the topic but by the looks of the responses it is. i assumed the minute i seen this post it had to be. its xmas time. developers are always giving away something or letting us pay wut we want for a plugin...even if it is something small."Customer Appreciation" would be nice once in a while. without us having to pay for something or have it included in a paid upgrade. just a gift lol
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

pjeudy

23 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:
mreese80 wrote:
:puf_bigsmile: Yea...it is. I kinda didn't make it clear in my OP I guess. I assumed that people would just go to those sites and see for themselves ..but in subsequent post ..I do mentioned Holiday.

joeyluck

23 Dec 2015

Figure was just released for Windows 10 just in time for the holidays, and that's free! :)
And it's the app of the week!

Resonator

24 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:Figure was just released for Windows 10 just in time for the holidays, and that's free! :)
More like Crap Of The Weak. lol

mreese80

24 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:Figure was just released for Windows 10 just in time for the holidays, and that's free! :)
enjoy your app joey...and everything else props do. we all know they can do know wrong in your eyes. glad you've always had it good with them. Merry Christmas man :PUF_balance: :ignition: :refill: :re:

Alkua

24 Dec 2015

pjeudy wrote:
Alkua wrote:Automatic and softube amps REs are is free now with the reason 8.

Actually what I had in mind is pretty straight forward and limited to just a holiday gift. It didn't have to be the baddest device ever from Props...just something. The ones offered in my OP ..are made by those developers ..just for the holiday...doesn't mean that they wont keep them as permanent devices.
Ok, yeah you right. Even a refill.

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

24 Dec 2015

Really pleased t see u-he's release . apparently

' Protoverb is a data mining concept. Instead of spending a few months ourselves, we hope that our community will come up with great settings. As a reward, this plug-in is free, people are encouraged to share their settings and thoughts on the internet, and at some point we'll draw some prizes (details to be announced in January 2016) from the submissions (we'll always draw the first entry of equal submissions, so you can share without fear!)'

according to the website .

now that is such a nice idea. perhaps not a model for a sustainable business but as a holiday 'reward' it's neat. and as the vst's sound great worth checking out, if one dabbles with suitable hosts.

it would be nice to have a little something special released for the holiday as a gift , but this was not something i was expecting from the Propellerheads. Last year we had 'Saturation'' from softube of course but that was their first such promotion i believe.

Juan Rosa

26 Dec 2015

Like we say in México... HASTA CREES!!!

zeebot

26 Dec 2015

Maybe props are atheists?
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

gak

26 Dec 2015

zeebot wrote:Maybe props are atheists?