Elements Chorus

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
XSynth

17 Dec 2015

I seldom go out and recommend an RE over other RE's but Elements Chorus by AirRaid Audio will be my go to Chorus from now on.

Here are a few of my observations:

The delay time goes down to 0.25 ms which means you can make a chorus which dont give you the typical slapback echo.
0.25 ms also means you will be able to create forms of pseudo stereo enhancement.
The Delay type Parallel+ gives you almost Ensemble type chorus.
The WET signal seems to be ultra clean which is nice for extreme wide chorus without loss of original signal.
Modulation of left/right time should also make it possible to add further pitch up and down. Try it with the Free Elements Stereo LFO.

Anyways, we have been presented to many type of chorus over the years but this one clearly makes a difference for me :)

I am VERY VERY picky about my go to Choruses, have been like this ever since i got my first Juno 6 in the 80's.
That said, Elements Chorus is not a Juno Chorus, its something different and better in my ears.

/Michael

pjeudy

17 Dec 2015

I've heard nothing but great reviews on this Chorus...will definitely try it now !!
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Benedict
Competition Winner

17 Dec 2015

This is a nice Chorus with some cool tricks up its sleeve. Matter of fact all the units are rather cool. I'm starting to think the bundle is looking to be good value.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

dioxide

17 Dec 2015

Interesting, I will check it out. Your opinion means a lot to me as I was one of the people who bought your Refill back in the day. I remember your music being very impressive for Reason in those days.

lowpryo

17 Dec 2015

I've had the same experience! "clean" is the best way to describe it. with other chorus devices, it's hard to get a very wide sound without some unpleasant phasing here and there, but this chorus is the most "transparent" one I've used in Reason.

more recently I'm discovering the same with their distortion unit. other devices like Scream or Mr Overdrive are great for beefy and gritty sounds, but the Elements-Distort can create subtle and clean crispness in a way that's much more transparent than the other ones IMO

miscend

19 Dec 2015

It's a great chorus. I don't like many of the other options in the shop. But Elements has become my go to chorus.

• Information