Antidote whoa...

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

01 Dec 2015

Antidote, like... whoa...

whoa...

whoa...

I don't rue a single penny of what I just spent on it.

whoa... :shock:

Jmax

01 Dec 2015

6502 wrote:Antidote, like... whoa...

whoa...

whoa...

I don't rue a single penny of what I just spent on it.

whoa... :shock:
no kidding.. it's just like Dune 2.. friggin incredible

XysteR

01 Dec 2015

I've owned it since release day - My favourite synth of all time. Within the first minute of owning it, i'd made my favourite pad patch ever. If I could only have 1 synth left in my life it'd be Antidote!

It is featured in my Soundcloud track below too :)

freeQlow

01 Dec 2015

Wonder how many I can hook up to my Propulsion.
Glad I came back and scooped it up on sale.

XysteR

01 Dec 2015

freeQlow wrote:Wonder how many I can hook up to my Propulsion.
Glad I came back and scooped it up on sale.
Try 16! :D

raymondh

02 Dec 2015

Yes it really is a fun synth! I especially like the filters on it, the sallen key and diode ladder are both really nice.

Aquila

02 Dec 2015

XysteR wrote:My favourite synth of all time. Within the first minute of owning it, i'd made my favourite pad patch ever.
Haha I'm on your street mate. In the first minute I figured out how to emulate the Chariots supersaw patch from my JP8000 ;)

zeebot

02 Dec 2015

Absolutely huge fan of Antidote.
Don't forget to grab the free refills from here especially our community winter antidote one (still a bit gutted I got no credits in the contributor section for my patches :( )

http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=7254795

Also check out the paid refills by Nucleus Soundlabs and Soundcells. Both stunning.

Happy twiddling! :)
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

JerrelTheKing

02 Dec 2015

I got Antidote last year during the December sale and have absolutely loved this. This year I got Synapse GQ-7 eq and I'm having the same whoa whoa whoa moments. Synapse is just awesome.

02 Dec 2015

I made a great pad as well last night with just one osc! I will definitely check out the eq. I am hoping they bring out the eks pro bass drum synth in RE format! The concept of dialling in a perfect BD sound in under a second really appeals...

Yeah, I am so happy with the synth and I see I am in good company :)

CaliforniaBurrito

02 Dec 2015

Last edited by CaliforniaBurrito on 16 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

MDTerps2015

02 Dec 2015

I have heard this wasnt for hip hop music and it didnt have this or that but it was awesome for certain things like d@b and rave or trance. This synth is the shit and its fat. 80 bucks for it has me contemplating because i already bought a ton of shit on black Friday. I know i wont get it at this price soon after so im pretty much having an anxiety attack to buy or not to buy. By the way i just trialled. Thats why im responding the way i am.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

XysteR

02 Dec 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:I have heard this wasnt for hip hop music and it didnt have this or that but it was awesome for certain things like d@b and rave or trance. This synth is the shit and its fat. 80 bucks for it has me contemplating because i already bought a ton of shit on black Friday. I know i wont get it at this price soon after so im pretty much having an anxiety attack to buy or not to buy. By the way i just trialled. Thats why im responding the way i am.
In my opinion, it should be in everyone's rack. I can't see how it'd not be good for hip hop - it's not difficult to craft a sound for just about any genre in Antidote. I've used it extensively in around 200 of my productions. If I didn't have it and I knew what I know now, I'd be in the store buying it. Even if it's not on sale.

Resonator

02 Dec 2015

:essentials: I bought Antidote when it was first released, and it's still the best analog emulation in the rack. Sometimes I forget I'm actually using a soft synth because it sounds so warm. I don't feel that way much about all the other VAs except for ABL3. Even the Korg synths don't sound as warm as Antidote, and I actually like them too.

• Information