Simply Curious - AirRaid Audio

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
K1TTENM1TTEN

01 Dec 2015

So I am curious, does anyone know/remember if AirRaid Audio's REs (Mutagen, Pandemic, etc) has ever been less than $29.00, or is that the lowest the always go to? Also, does anyone own these? What are your thoughts? I've never really heard of anyone talk about these REs.

K1TTENM1TTEN

02 Dec 2015

So due to response I am assuming nobody owns/loves these REs here? I am curious why I have never really heard anyone talking about them. Searching them on forum search also comes up with very little mention of these as well, other than their release and retrials being made available back last January. Do people think they are higher priced than what they may be "worth" or are other effect REs the go-to and these are simply seen as non-essential?

Shokstar

02 Dec 2015

I have Relapse and Mutagen in RE list and both doing a good job. Relapse is cool for uncommon Delay Sounds, sometimes it sounds a bit strange but this is cool for creating some really outstanding FX-Samples.

I´d like to use Mutagen Multiband Distortion, you can do a lot with this litte RE and it sounds good. it has some nice distortion algos included.

AirRaidAudio
RE Developer

03 Dec 2015

Hi,

I don't believe we've ever dropped the price below $29.00. Despite the relative silence here, our Triad series has been very well received, and will even receive some free updates in 2016, which will bring some much-requested features, such as xxx and, of course, xxx. ;)

Meanwhile, our Black Friday sale was so successful that we've decided, like last year, to extend it throughout the month of December—our way of saying thank you (and merry Christmas!) to the community.

Cheers,

Dom
Our full RE catalogue: shop.propellerheads.se/browse/?q=AirRaid+Audio
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/airraid-audio
Twitter: twitter.com/AirRaidAudio
Official site: airraidaudio.com

MannequinRaces

04 Dec 2015

I've been keeping a close eye on Relapse and when I tried it I loved it for the uncommon delay sounds… I plan on grabbing this up after Christmas but before the sale ends. Thanks for extending the sale Dom!

• Information