Lectric Panda's Shape on sale?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
K1TTENM1TTEN

28 Nov 2015

I am confused. I am looking at the sale page and am seeing Shape for $49. But I thought that was the normal price? The other RE's that are on sale from Lectric Panda state their original price versus the sale price, but that does not exist for this product. So I guess my question is, is Shape actually on sale, and if so, by how much?

K1TTENM1TTEN

28 Nov 2015

joeyluck wrote:$49 is the regular price I believe.
That's what I thought as well. I wonder why it is listed on the sale page?

decibel

28 Nov 2015

K1TTENM1TTEN wrote:I am confused. I am looking at the sale page and am seeing Shape for $49. But I thought that was the normal price? The other RE's that are on sale from Lectric Panda state their original price versus the sale price, but that does not exist for this product. So I guess my question is, is Shape actually on sale, and if so, by how much?

its on sale in the korde/shape bundle $83 so if you buy both together you save about $31 i think ? in the shop when you pay for the bundle they total up as $41.50 each

K1TTENM1TTEN

28 Nov 2015

joeyluck wrote:I don't see it. I only see Propulsion, Korde, Skope, and Ppektrum...
And now it dawns on me why, because I clicked on the Shape link from Skope's page. *facepalm* :oops:

MDTerps2015

28 Nov 2015

I want propulsion but after spending 150 on others im hesitant. Propulsion is a beast.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

• Information