so what did you score this black friday ?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
moneykube

27 Nov 2015

Zerosity wrote:I think I might have gone slightly overboard since this is just a hobby for my creative outlet. :crazy: :lol:

Radical Keys 1.0.0 FULL 49.00 USD
Discount -24.50 USD
Radical Piano 1.0.3 FULL 49.00 USD
Discount -24.50 USD
ok... tried adding both to purchases... comes up at 98 dollars.... how do you get the discount?
oh ya... only bought 1 so far... Neutron 1.1.1 FULL
Last edited by moneykube on 27 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Alkua

27 Nov 2015

moneykube wrote:
Zerosity wrote:I think I might have gone slightly overboard since this is just a hobby for my creative outlet. :crazy: :lol:

Radical Keys 1.0.0 FULL 49.00 USD
Discount -24.50 USD
Radical Piano 1.0.3 FULL 49.00 USD
Discount -24.50 USD
ok... tried adding both to purchases... comes up at 98 dollars.... how do you get the discount?
oh ya... only bought 1 so far... Neutron 1.1.1 FULL

It is gone. Thats the link which I bought them

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... nts+Bundle

Too late

Ronin

27 Nov 2015

So far i got:

Softube Tube Delay 1.3.31 FULL 39 EUR
EVE-MP5 Program Equalizer 1.0.1 FULL 39 EUR
PMS-20 Analog HP/LP Filter 1.0.0 FULL 9 EUR
Pulsar 1.0.1 FULL 9 EUR
Synapse DR-1 Deep Reverb 1.1.0 FULL 19 EUR

prolly will stop here.
i have both alist guitars on trial, and really wanted to like them, but they just dont do enough for me to be worth buying. ill just have to get a real guitarist instead :P

mcatalao
Competition Winner

27 Nov 2015

joeyluck wrote: Yes, there are single strums. I wish there were play modes for the single strums ;) (such as retrig or legato)
As it is now, I can't play a new key while holding another. And while in latch mode, you have to wait for the entire chord/note to ring out before the next one can be played. Unless I'm missing something there...
You are right, you cannot play two single strums at the same time (i think you mean single notes because i don't see much logic on hitting multiple chord strumss at the same time??).

But for single notes, i guess you could create 2 A-Lists. It's a Ram burden, but you could record your performance to an audio track and then delete the single note a-lists.

zeebot

27 Nov 2015

Nothing, zilch, nada and I'm ok with that. Nothing really caught my eye at the prices except maybe fet, flower and vecto.

For those looking for Radical Piano/Keys the backline rig might be a good option?
For 149 of your monetary units you get...

• A-List Acoustic Guitarist
• Backline Rig ReFill
• DC-9 Overdrive
• Radical Keys
• Radical Piano
• Reason Drum Kits
• Reason Electric Bass
• Re-Tron
• Revival
• Rotor
• Ryan Greene Alt Drums Vol I
• Softube Spring Reverb
• Softube Tube Delay
• Synapse Ninety Vintage Phaser
• The Art Of Brushes Vol 3

That is quite a package.

That's what she said ;)
Last edited by zeebot on 27 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

Ostermilk

27 Nov 2015

Splex, Neutron and Navi's Parsec Refill.

I had a €50 budget restriction else I'd have gone silly.

joet63

27 Nov 2015

I have a few things in mind, but I had to stop myself from going a bit OTT lol

Upgrade up to Reason 8
Polymodular System I
Analog Sequencer

A total of 167.40 Euros
Just added:

Korg MonoPoly
Mercury 4 Voice Polyphonic Arpeggiator
EVE-MP5 Program Equalizer
RE 60 Real Time Spectrum Analyzer

Now a Happy Bunny :puf_bigsmile:
Last edited by joet63 on 29 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.
:adapted: :reason: :record: :recycle: :refill: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :ignition: :re: :PUF_figure: :rt:
R5 Record iMac 2.0 Core 2 Duo 4Gb of RAM

joeyluck

27 Nov 2015

mcatalao wrote:
joeyluck wrote: Yes, there are single strums. I wish there were play modes for the single strums ;) (such as retrig or legato)
As it is now, I can't play a new key while holding another. And while in latch mode, you have to wait for the entire chord/note to ring out before the next one can be played. Unless I'm missing something there...
You are right, you cannot play two single strums at the same time (i think you mean single notes because i don't see much logic on hitting multiple chord strumss at the same time??).

But for single notes, i guess you could create 2 A-Lists. It's a Ram burden, but you could record your performance to an audio track and then delete the single note a-lists.
Sorry for the confusion.
I'm simply looking for better playability with the single hits. I don't need multiple strums or multiple notes to sound at the same time. I just want it to feel more natural when I play on the keyboard. Whereas now, if I play a key too soon before releasing the other, the new note/strum will not be triggered/played.

You gave me an idea though... I thought Distributor might come in handy for now using multiple units (where it alternates between two). However, when I hook up a Distributor, give it MIDI focus and hit any key; both A-Lists go to 'silent' and are stuck there. Not sure why. I might be overlooking something.

4filegate

27 Nov 2015

$15 Refill Re-Up Quad Patches for Quad DNA Labs
$19 ReFill Impulse Exploration Navi Retlav Studio Ltd.
$19 Ladder Multimode Filter Analogue Filter Primal Audio I/S
$99 Upgrade Reason 8 - shopping cart $152

jonheal

27 Nov 2015

This is a really petty question, but I can't "Try" right now, so I am wondering if someone can tell me if the round position indicators on the X-Y rectangles on Rob Papen's Quad synthesizer are still really coarse and pixelated like they are in the previews on the Shop page?
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

eusti

27 Nov 2015

jonheal wrote:This is a really petty question, but I can't "Try" right now, so I am wondering if someone can tell me if the round position indicators on the X-Y rectangles on Rob Papen's Quad synthesizer are still really coarse and pixelated like they are in the previews on the Shop page?
Not sure if this answers your question...

D.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 17.12.32.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 17.12.32.png (449.03 KiB) Viewed 2094 times
Last edited by eusti on 27 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

jonheal

27 Nov 2015

eusti wrote:
jonheal wrote:This is a really petty question, but I can't "Try" right now, so I am wondering if someone can tell me if the round position indicators on the X-Y rectangles on Rob Papen's Quad synthesizer are still really coarse and pixelated like they are in the previews on the Shop page?
Not sure if this answers your question...

D.
Thanks for the screenshot. I wonder why prevents the "target" indicators I was referring to from rendering as smoothly as the rest of the interface? And yes, I realize I am being incredibly and anally nitpicky.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

C//AZM

27 Nov 2015

I got
The Reason 8 upgrade- finally,wish me luck.
Blackpole station
Project Sam
Polar
Megasaur
Devastor
Red 70

I'm going to be "reasonating" all weekend, have to get used to 8. So far, I hate the "look" of it. will have to get used to that.

IAMGOD

27 Nov 2015

I bought the UAD Octo Satellite thunderbolt. Upgraded for $400 and got (Eventide, Massenburg and AKG Spring Reverb)
I also bought the Arturia V collection, Upgraded to Omnisphere 2, bought Soundtoys 5 and another Sterling Mic and another tripod mic stand.

Went to Propshop and got the Hydronexius Workstation ROM (I love this)
Went over to Bigfish Audio and bought some orchestra FX's

Going to buy a few more plug ins from UAD since they're on sale and check Waves in search of any unique plug ins they may have..
Follow me on Instagram: Mr_Relevant
And live vicariously through me.

eusti

27 Nov 2015

jonheal wrote: Thanks for the screenshot. I wonder why prevents the "target" indicators I was referring to from rendering as smoothly as the rest of the interface? And yes, I realize I am being incredibly and anally nitpicky.
I don't think they are supposed to look completely round... But you could ask team Papen about that... ;)

D.

Tincture

27 Nov 2015

Ahh... it's been a hard rain that's been a' fallin'. Nearly 3 years broke.

Just got a new job. A good one, at last. One that I deserve. I've worked for. I've grabbed the rung above the shit I was coping with.

So I got those two slightly devious bundle deals I posted earlier (I don't feel bad as I had most of them anyway)

Just got (and still waiting to D/L and License)...

Synapse Fat Space 1.0.0 FULL
39 EUR
Softube Valley People Dyna-Mite 1.3.15 FULL
55 EUR
Parsec 1.0.5 FULL
59 EUR
G8 Dynamic Gate 1.2.0 FULL
15 EUR
Ladder Multimode Filter 1.0.0 FULL
19 EUR
Skope 1.1.1 FULL
9 EUR
Devastor 2 1.0.2 FULL
25 EUR
Phonetic Vintage Phone Simulator 1.0.1 FULL
15 EUR
Revolution Virtual Surround 1.0.0 FULL
19 EUR
Republik Handheld Percussion 1.0.1 FULL
39 EUR

bit daft as I'm still horribly in debt but this stuff makes me happy.

My first months in my new house won't be quite so lonesome with my new toys.

O1B

27 Nov 2015

ORDER SUMMARY

Synapse Fat Space 1.0.0 FULL 39.00 USD
Red70 Electromusical Synthesizer 1.1.0 ... 35.00 USD
Devastor 2 1.0.2 FULL 25.00 USD
FM4 Frequency Modulation Synthesizer ... 19.00 USD
RE 128 Loudness Meter 1.0.1 FULL 19.00 USD
Revolution Virtual Surround 1.0.0 FULL 19.00 USD
PMS-20 Analog HP/LP Filter 1.0.0 FULL 9.00 USD

Nice.

Still need Step Note, the Ladder filter, PSDN, 400BR .. but why hasn't FAT SPACE been in my rack all this time??
by the END of the YEAR….and. after a new computer.. Softube's TT Classic Channel will be mine.

Happy Holiday's Everybody. Good Music to all.

Off to top up my PayPal for Black Saturday.
O1B

tronam

27 Nov 2015

Finally filled my Antidote void. It's a good thing the Softube sale runs until the end of the year.
Last edited by tronam on 30 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

decibel

27 Nov 2015

well let me put it this way, next weeks paycheck is already gone due to this little black friday splurge :)

ended up adding

navi retlav RE bundle,
korde & shape bundle,
emotional piano,
megasaur,
blamsoft resampler,
red70 synth,
neutron
and splex (*was hoping to get hydronexius but by the time i remembered i had spent all my budget :( hopefully next time)

to my existing arsenal, if i never buy another RE it wont really bother me, i have so many tools to achieve practically anything i need to do now :)
some of it i will actually need time to put aside and learn how to use (korde,shape), which might not be for a few months at least since in beginning a 10 week course on monday.
there are a small handful of things still in the shop that were not on sale that i will eventually grab over the coming year, but im thinking of trying my hand at another daw for a challenge, so when next black friday comes around so will probably start saving to grab some of the deals on the better known plugins, vsts etc,
the only thing that might change my mind on this is if props release R9 and its next level or atleast equal to the more industry standard daws out there, if they do that ? maybe i'll be happy to stay put and save myself the hassle of learning new software, i guess that gives them a whole year to get their shit together and step up with something we can all be proud to use lol ;)
*not that ive even been ashamed to use reason, i love it,, and i see millions of people who use ableton, logic, cubase,etc, but still make absolutely shocking music so i know it has nothing to do with the daw you use at the end of the day
Last edited by decibel on 27 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

tronam

27 Nov 2015

O1B wrote: .. but why hasn't FAT SPACE been in my rack all this time??...
I somehow missed this one, but just started the trial after seeing it come up so many times in this thread and I really like what I'm hearing so far. It's one of the easiest to use room reverbs I've worked with.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

tt_lab

27 Nov 2015

I got
PMS-20 9€
KORDE 49€
PARSEC 59€
TSAR-1R 29€
TOTAL = 146€
Was about to get Hydronexius instead Parsec, but parsec was more cheap and I guess I'll get hydro in another sale or later if I really needed full price.
Good shoping!
Cheers

O1B

27 Nov 2015

I concur. below.. and the EOY ST TTC!! Very Exciting Times!
tronam wrote:
O1B wrote: .. but why hasn't FAT SPACE been in my rack all this time??...
I somehow missed this one, but just started the trial after seeing it come up so many times in this thread and I really like what I'm hearing so far. It's one of the easiest to use room reverbs I've worked with.
oh yeah, REason 8!

finally.

edx500

28 Nov 2015

A-list pop chords
Polar
Snakebite
Think the total was $123.00

I think I'm done for a few months a least.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

28 Nov 2015

Parsec 59 EUR
PunchBDRE Instrument 35 EUR
Megasaur 19 EUR

113 EUR.

siln

28 Nov 2015

Parsec MP5 Resampler
:D

• Information