Aurora Hybrid Synthesizer Final Preview

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
decibel

01 Jan 2016

Chizmata wrote:so what do users think about it? i browsed all of the RE synths and this looks the most interesting to me. simplistic, yet unique on the surface and and it looks like the possibilities are ridiculous. gonna test it soon, just wanted to hear opinions.
i had my eye on it for a while now but decided i would wait for the sales season to subside and then move in on it, i dont even think a trial is necessary ;)

Chizmata

01 Jan 2016

decibel wrote:
Chizmata wrote:so what do users think about it? i browsed all of the RE synths and this looks the most interesting to me. simplistic, yet unique on the surface and and it looks like the possibilities are ridiculous. gonna test it soon, just wanted to hear opinions.
i had my eye on it for a while now but decided i would wait for the sales season to subside and then move in on it, i dont even think a trial is necessary ;)
probably not, looks like something really fresh, but you never know if it also works as it should

pjeudy

02 Jan 2016

Chizmata wrote:
decibel wrote:
probably not, looks like something really fresh, but you never know if it also works as it should
Aurora can sounds vintage. My favorite unexpected synth! :thumbs_up:
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

• Information