Who has been your favourite developer for 2015?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
JerrelTheKing

05 Dec 2015

Synapse
Kuassa
Rob Papen

arqui

05 Dec 2015

Rob Papen.
Vecto is a work of art unique in its kind. And post sales service are the best ever.
And special mension to Synapse for GQ7 Eq. The most precise eq of Reason.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 mediante Tapatalk
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

friday

05 Dec 2015

Softube
Blamsoft
Robotic Bean AB

Ostermilk

05 Dec 2015

Klaus-Morlock wrote:JP's organs are miraculous.
They are certainly not to be sniffed at.

Blamsoft have done a stellar job this year.

One to watch for me will be DlogB in '16 as Splex, Multiband Split, Comp, Expander has that no frills workmanlike ethic built right into it and is a lovely succinct implementation of a useful multi-purpose device. Pure functional elegance.

Tumble

05 Dec 2015

Lectric Panda - Really useful devices with nice to-the-point UIs and lots of CV options

freeQlow

05 Dec 2015

I have so many awesome racks now, round of applause to all the developers and designers making Reason even better!

txh003

05 Dec 2015

Rob Papen
:reason: :record: :recycle: :rebirth: :reload: :re: :refill:

DinoJ

05 Dec 2015

This is a tough question, to choose one developer, been so many quality RE's this year, as evidenced by my critically depleted bank balance!

Not sure I seen any one mention Zvork and I think Oberon is well worth a mention. Makes some lovely sounds... I just don't have a damn clue how to use it properly ...yet! lol

However, Blamsoft, Primal Audio, Rob Papen, are also right up there for me too and probably in that order.

mojo

06 Dec 2015

Primal audio (I love fm4 and pms20)
That music company for their great devices at great prices and the great free updates.
Zvork for great products and because they're french.

jappe

06 Dec 2015

They are all my heroes.
I'm a registered dev too, but in one year I've only installed the environment and made a simple tweak using a template RE.
Any dev that gets an RE idea, designs it, makes the coding, completes it and releases it is a hero to me.

I simply cannot pick the best, but here are some dev's with RE:s I like a lot:
Studio Corbach (Mixfood Unison X)
Synapse (Antidote)
Rob Papen(Predator , Punch BD)
Selig (DeEsser, Gain, Leveler)
Ochen K(Carve)
Jiggery Pokery(Chenille Chorus)

Skullture

07 Dec 2015

Blamsoft!

Zero Hybrid hits it out of the park, tho I have to resample a lot to save CPU power.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Dec 2015

In terms of being able to create new complex sounds it's Blamsoft with their Zero synth, but all those tweaking options gives me a headache when all I wanna do is create a song.
I actually prefer something like Megasaur from DLD Technology. Super easy to use and I can get a lot of sound with minimal effort. I like devices that doesn't try to do everything and instead are smaller and more specialized.
So I guess DLD Technology for me.

XysteR

07 Dec 2015

In no particular order:

Rob Papen
Blamsoft
Synapse

XysteR

07 Dec 2015

TritoneAddiction wrote:In terms of being able to create new complex sounds it's Blamsoft with their Zero synth, but all those tweaking options gives me a headache when all I wanna do is create a song.
I actually prefer something like Megasaur from DLD Technology. Super easy to use and I can get a lot of sound with minimal effort. I like devices that doesn't try to do everything and instead are smaller and more specialized.
Zero is surprisingly easy once you get your head around how it works.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

08 Dec 2015

XysteR wrote:
TritoneAddiction wrote:In terms of being able to create new complex sounds it's Blamsoft with their Zero synth, but all those tweaking options gives me a headache when all I wanna do is create a song.
Zero is surprisingly easy once you get your head around how it works.
You're probably right. I have looked into it a little bit and it does get easier after a while. But still there are a lot of options with a big synth like that. There's nothing wrong with the product, it's just that my brain doesn't like too many options. I prefer to work with limitations.

Shokstar

08 Dec 2015

Blamsoft, Synapse, Rob Papen, D16, Jiggery-Pokery, ZVORK, and few others :D

motuscott

08 Dec 2015

Dr Pokery got the bulk of my money in this extremely frugal year with Kings of Kong and Unique 310. All hail the Jiggery
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

K1TTENM1TTEN

08 Dec 2015

Honestly, it is a tie for first for me. ThatMusicCompany for creating, listening, and updating his REs (for free!) and making them an incredible price for newcomers. Fantastic low price + incredibly flexible and powerful effects = top ranking in my list. That dev ties it with Jiggery-Pokery, not for what is, but for what is to come. It is so, so, good, and I absolutely can not wait!

But biting on the heals of both of those is M.B. and Studio Corbach! Again, price and product is killer! I am loving that there are devs out there that understand that when they price your product low to begin with, people will be much more likely to buy it. Making a solid product that's super affordable (I'm looking at you, $9 Nautilus) is the true marketing power that the App Store has given to Apple - everyone will throw their lunch money towards something great, but not everyone has the cash flow to throw a tenth or more of their paycheck on something great. It is better to sell something to 35 customers for $15 than a handful at $90. Lower price + Great Product = More customers = more word of mouth = more market coverage = more money for the dev in both long and short run.

That's not to say I have no love for the other devs, but so far these are the third party devs that I have found myself using their stuff the most from this year. :-)

EnochLight

08 Dec 2015

EnochLight wrote:I'm going to go back 12 months for me, so it's Rob Papen, Blamsoft, and Synapse Audio, Audio Realism, & Softube.
I have to add D16 to my list, especially seeing as how they just announced Decimort 2 Rack Extension. :thumbs_up:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

gak

09 Dec 2015

motuscott wrote: Unique 310. All hail the Jiggery
I can't believe how much I've used this, in a "not so organ" kinda way. VERY understated. Highly useful.

• Information