4mer

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
spacefarmer

23 Oct 2015

Does anybody know, if ochenk droped his 4mer-plan

zeebot

23 Oct 2015

Still in beta and being tested.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

spacefarmer

23 Oct 2015

Thank you zeebot

zeebot

23 Oct 2015

No probs :)
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

EnochLight

27 Oct 2015

I would imagine it's gone through quite some changes since first being teased.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

MDTerps2015

28 Oct 2015

Ochen better better step his game up. Waiting this long for this is outrageous although im not mad just anxious. My man might be busy but he better take a vaction when developing an RE
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

EnochLight

30 Oct 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:Ochen better better step his game up. Waiting this long for this is outrageous although im not mad just anxious. My man might be busy but he better take a vaction when developing an RE
He's got a family, kids, a career - completely unrelated to RE's (which he does on the side, just for himself, and only in his spare time after work). He's repeatedly said in the past that he only does RE's for his own benefit, and if people buy them and enjoy them, then that's cool too.

4mer did look pretty bad ass, though. Hoping he finishes it soon! ;)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Vyckeil

30 Oct 2015

Don't you love it when people feel entitled?

MDTerps2015

30 Oct 2015

@ Vyckell i dont know who you are, but i think you are reading my comment wrong. Stepping your game up is usually meant in a playful sense. Get over yourself because it seems like no one can ask a question anymore without a scholar like you responding with some petty excuse like me feeling entitled. I dont even know if i would use it in a production but i would buy because its Ochen. So i hope i answered your question but entitled i dont want to be but i think you got the right response from me who you directed too. Enoch it was a joke, like "step yo game up". It was all a joke but i get it that a lot of people have to give their 2 cents and yours is always welcomed because at least you answered the question respectfully.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

EnochLight

01 Nov 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:Enoch it was a joke, like "step yo game up". It was all a joke but i get it that a lot of people have to give their 2 cents and yours is always welcomed because at least you answered the question respectfully.
No worries mate, I was just chiming in for those who aren't aware that Ochen is a spare-time "hobbyist" Rack Extension developer. Although I quoted you, it wasn't necessarily directed towards you. I just figured a lot of people aren't aware of his actual status and felt it useful to mention. I interpreted your post as being good-natured.

Cheers!

• Information