The Black Friday 2015 (Getting Ready Thread) .

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
CharlyCharlzz

28 Nov 2015

decibel wrote:i wonder if it was just a small handful of reason users who inhabit forums like this that jumped in on the black friday sales ? where do the everyday reason users gain their intell from ? do they rely on propellerhead spam mail, regulary visit the shop maybe ? or does props facebook page get the message out there ?
i know theres a few of us here who dont mess around when the sales are on and spend a reasonable amount of cash locking down tools we have been lusting after all year ;) lol, is it just us on reason talk or is there a silent sea of reason users out there who spend big every november ? would really love to see what the real sales figures are like for propellerheads ? anyway, im just thinking aloud but if anybody here has any genuine insights into any of the above dont be shy to share what you know, would love to gain a deeper insight into the behind the scenes of my favourite app ;)
facebook groups got most users , forums got Pro's , starters and Geeks .
so the forum guys go to the facebook groups (if they havent created the group themselfs) and make it a must by just going :

!!!!!! FTW BLACK FRIDAY ON THE PROPS SHOP AMAZING !!!!!!! Huge discounts got Zero and hydro plus a rig for nothing !!!!!! :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

decibel

28 Nov 2015

looks like over a 1000 people bothered to hit the like button on thier facebook posts about blackfriday sales, if every one of them spent $100 minimum things are probably pretty healthy right now,, maybe quite a few spent less than that but im guessing quite a few spent a lot more also :)

CharlyCharlzz

28 Nov 2015

decibel wrote:looks like over a 1000 people bothered to hit the like button on thier facebook posts about blackfriday sales, if every one of them spent $100 minimum things are probably pretty healthy right now,, maybe quite a few spent less than that but im guessing quite a few spent a lot more also :)
That is tru , I take the guess that a lot more have been reached one way or another by the info od this BF promo .

take this thread for exemple , 200+ post's but +8000 watched the thread .

reason got many groups and forums .

I realised they knew what they was doing by closing the PUF LOL
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

• Information