The Black Friday 2015 (Getting Ready Thread) .

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
pjeudy

26 Nov 2015

Let's not forget the Phat sounding:
Red70 Electromusical Synthesizer
Electromusical Synth
Rack Extension
Red Rock Sound
$35.00

And the next level
Oberon Synthesizer
Additive Synthesizer
Rack Extension
zvork
$79.00
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

eusti

26 Nov 2015

There are a ton of refills on sale as well, but they seem not to show up when clicking the BF link...
Not sure why... Just FYI!

D.

gak

26 Nov 2015

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
gak wrote:
tiker01 wrote:Blamsoft said on their FB page that all Res will be discounted. To me this includes Zero. Be prepared!

?

could you please point that out in detail?
"Black Friday is coming... this will be the biggest sale ever for Blamsoft. Every RE will be discounted. Don't forget to visit the Propellerhead Shop this weekend."

https://www.facebook.com/Blamsoft
READING COMPREHENSION FAIL! (I thought it said discontinued)

*Kids, don't drink :x

pjeudy

26 Nov 2015

eusti wrote:There are a ton of refills on sale as well, but they seem not to show up when clicking the BF link...

D.
I also noticed that on the regular Props Shop front page Ladder filter still shows up at $39
And Softube devices don't show up under the Black Friday page!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

CharlyCharlzz

26 Nov 2015

eusti wrote:There are a ton of refills on sale as well, but they seem not to show up when clicking the BF link...

D.
yhea the ModeAudio Refills are not on sale in the props shop but are 50à5 off on there page .
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

DNA Apocalypse

26 Nov 2015

Hey guys just wanted to tell you the Hydronexius Workstation ROM rack extension is on sale %30 off for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale....
Happy Holidays from DNA Labs!
DNA-LABS-SOFTWARE.COM :reason: :refill: :re:

ezelkow1

26 Nov 2015

Looks like all the bundle pricing mistakes may have been fixed. Was tempted to go for the radical bundle but its gone now

On another note, anyone got any say on korde vs. mercury for arp/sequencer type stuff? Looks like mercury has the chording going for it but korde seems to have alot more options

pjeudy

26 Nov 2015

ezelkow1 wrote:Looks like all the bundle pricing mistakes may have been fixed. Was tempted to go for the radical bundle but its gone now

On another note, anyone got any say on korde vs. mercury for arp/sequencer type stuff? Looks like mercury has the chording going for it but korde seems to have alot more options
someone said this is also a bugged bundle...not sure
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product_ ... re-bundle/

CharlyCharlzz

26 Nov 2015

hydronoxious vs parsec vs predator in my mind ....
many more also :D

CharlyCharlzz

26 Nov 2015

just buyed two refills for 8 bucks each on mode audio website (they not on sale at Props for some reasons) and all I can say is that I am happy and that paypall is not my thing , still got to think about wich synths now LOL
small budget but I aint going back without a huge back of stuff :D

moneykube

26 Nov 2015

Neutron.... sounds cool
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

tt_lab

26 Nov 2015

ezelkow1 wrote: On another note, anyone got any say on korde vs. mercury for arp/sequencer type stuff? Looks like mercury has the chording going for it but korde seems to have alot more options
I want some insight in this too. I enjoyed a lot korde while beta testing and I cannot remember how I liked mercury when I tried.
Also, if there is a kind soul that wants to help me decide between the 3 reverbs, tsar r1, fat space and ad 480 please.

rcbuse
RE Developer

26 Nov 2015

tt_lab wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote: On another note, anyone got any say on korde vs. mercury for arp/sequencer type stuff? Looks like mercury has the chording going for it but korde seems to have alot more options
I want some insight in this too. I enjoyed a lot korde while beta testing and I cannot remember how I liked mercury when I tried.
Also, if there is a kind soul that wants to help me decide between the 3 reverbs, tsar r1, fat space and ad 480 please.
Here is a good discussion that took place a while back: Korde vs Mecuery

decibel

26 Nov 2015

tt_lab wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote:
they are all very different beasts and at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference, the only way to know what you like best is to trial all three and spend the weekend deciding, personally speaking, if you like reverb and have enough cash just buy them all while they are at a good price, you will use all of them regulary if you have them at your disposal ;)

ezelkow1

26 Nov 2015

rcbuse wrote:
tt_lab wrote:
Here is a good discussion that took place a while back: Korde vs Mecuery
Thanks, when I went a googlin that thread popped up. Ended up just buying both since they really seem to fill different niches

gak

26 Nov 2015

Oh wow, two filters I've been interested in one killer price slashes!

For 28 total bucks I'll likely just buy both (testing to make sure there are no issues)

gak

27 Nov 2015

Holy crap, ladder is on sale too? Wow. That's crazy!

electrofux

27 Nov 2015

Does anyone know if the Black Friday Code from the Sample Magic Homepage works on the Refills? At least i dont see anything 40% reduced from them in the Prop Shop.

CharlyCharlzz

28 Nov 2015

electrofux wrote:Does anyone know if the Black Friday Code from the Sample Magic Homepage works on the Refills? At least i dont see anything 40% reduced from them in the Prop Shop.

Mode Audio was also doing refill sales on there own website that was not in the Props shop .

I got myself two refills from them and I got one Rig and hydronoxious :ugeek:

tt_lab

28 Nov 2015

rcbuse wrote:Here is a good discussion that took place a while back: Korde vs Mecuery
decibel wrote: they are all very different beasts and at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference, the only way to know what you like best is to trial all three and spend the weekend deciding, personally speaking, if you like reverb and have enough cash just buy them all while they are at a good price, you will use all of them regulary if you have them at your disposal ;)
Thanx for the explanations and the link...good reading
I finally copped the korde (already done a beat with it) and the tsar-1r (sounds great!)
Cheers

sinnerfire

28 Nov 2015

I was watching this excellent Hydlide tutorial that got me all hyped up about Lectric Panda's Shape LFO Editor, so i checked it out last week and thought i could get it cheap for the black friday sale but there's no discount, i'm sure the price hasn't changed?

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... fo-editor/

Also, has anybody found any Re's that have been reduced in price by 80%? or am i reading it wrong?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-11-28 at 17.46.42.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-28 at 17.46.42.png (567.3 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
https://drumandbassasylum.com/ Free Samples + Presets for Reason.

Tumble

28 Nov 2015

Haven't noticed anything discounted by 80%, no. It's a typical misleading sales trick that many store use during BF, because it's psychologically effective.

Personally I'm done with REs. At least until they update the SDK.

rcbuse
RE Developer

28 Nov 2015

sinnerfire wrote:I was watching this excellent Hydlide tutorial that got me all hyped up about Lectric Panda's Shape LFO Editor, so i checked it out last week and thought i could get it cheap for the black friday sale but there's no discount, i'm sure the price hasn't changed?
Unfortunately shape didn't get discounted this time around, we did shape during the summer savings thing. The way shop does bundle pricing, the price drops accordingly on everything that has it in the bundle. Since I wanted to keep the Korde and Shape bundle active, I couldn't discount both. So this time around we gave Korde a discount and that dropped the Korde and Shape bundle quite a bit. We will have to get Shape again next time around.

CharlyCharlzz

28 Nov 2015

sinnerfire wrote:
Also, has anybody found any Re's that have been reduced in price by 80%? or am i reading it wrong?
Well the rigs are making you do around 75% savings when they are at 199bucks so they make you save more money then 80% discount at 150 bucks !

decibel

28 Nov 2015

i wonder if it was just a small handful of reason users who inhabit forums like this that jumped in on the black friday sales ? where do the everyday reason users gain their intell from ? do they rely on propellerhead spam mail, regulary visit the shop maybe ? or does props facebook page get the message out there ?
i know theres a few of us here who dont mess around when the sales are on and spend a reasonable amount of cash locking down tools we have been lusting after all year ;) lol, is it just us on reason talk or is there a silent sea of reason users out there who spend big every november ? would really love to see what the real sales figures are like for propellerheads ? anyway, im just thinking aloud but if anybody here has any genuine insights into any of the above dont be shy to share what you know, would love to gain a deeper insight into the behind the scenes of my favourite app ;)

• Information