The Black Friday 2015 (Getting Ready Thread) .

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Emian

25 Nov 2015

joeyluck wrote:
decibel wrote:
sonicbyte wrote:SoftTube RE already on sale !

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/?q=softube

FET Compressor $75
Tube Tech $229
Tsar 1R $29
Tsar 1 $99
Trident EQ $75
they finally drop the price on tubetech :) wonder how many people will take the bait ?
Well everything is 50% off or more with the the exception of Tube-Tech being only 35% off.
i still think that is a LOT of money ...... MP-5 will be mine shortly :)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

joeyluck

25 Nov 2015

Emian wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
decibel wrote:

FET Compressor $75
Tube Tech $229
Tsar 1R $29
Tsar 1 $99
Trident EQ $75
they finally drop the price on tubetech :) wonder how many people will take the bait ?
Well everything is 50% off or more with the the exception of Tube-Tech being only 35% off.
Best friends:
MP5+RE-2A.png
MP5+RE-2A.png (315.15 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
I know the LA-2A (RE-2A) is not a CL 1B, but I find it delivers similar results as another great opto compressor. And it sounds great.
Softube may get my attention some day if they ever offer the devices separately as they do in other formats.
I would be interested in trying the CL 1B with the MP5, but not interested in the entire Tube-Tech (money-wise or screen real estate-wise) in order to do so.

I am very happy with the MP5.

Tincture

25 Nov 2015

I'll wait to see if the Rig that it's in goes on sale but I think Dynamite will be mine :)

kitekrazy

25 Nov 2015

joeyluck wrote:
Emian wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
decibel wrote:

FET Compressor $75
Tube Tech $229
Tsar 1R $29
Tsar 1 $99
Trident EQ $75
Best friends:
MP5+RE-2A.png
I know the LA-2A (RE-2A) is not a CL 1B, but I find it delivers similar results as another great opto compressor. And it sounds great.
Softube may get my attention some day if they ever offer the devices separately as the do in other formats.
I would be interested in trying the CL 1B with the MP5, but not interested in the entire Tube-Tech (money-wise or screen real estate-wise) in order to do so.

That one by Cakewalk may be the only RE I would buy. I'm still a novice so I will hold off on RE's.

Emian

25 Nov 2015

the cakewalk is amazing..... bought it during sale & allmost instant love. it fits on allmost everything really !!

About the MP-5 vs; TubeTech :

besides the price; is it me or does the MP-5 demo youtubevideo sounds much more convincing then the tubeTech's one ???

to my ears it does anyway !

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

gak

25 Nov 2015

Edit, I can't afford the softube under any circumstances, so no need to try it.
Last edited by gak on 25 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

joeyluck

25 Nov 2015

I find it so funny how Black Friday became a thing...

And then we got Cyber Monday for stores wanting to piggy-back off the Black Friday sales.

Then sales would begin on Friday and go through the entire weekend ending the night of Cyber Monday.

Then after, some sales would begin on Black Friday and would go through the month of December.

Now sales are beginning early being labeled as 'early Black Friday' as those stores want to get your money before the other stores!

It has almost nothing to do with Friday anymore. It's now become a 'two months of ridiculous sales' and I'm thankful for that lol

tronam

25 Nov 2015

It looks like D16's upcoming Black Friday 40% off weekend sale from November 27-30th will also apply to their new rack extension.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

NaviRetlav

25 Nov 2015

Hey, here is our BF deal for you.
Save up to $300 on NRS :refill: ReFills with -70% Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale at www.naviretlav.com/sale

Cheers.

decibel

25 Nov 2015

tumar wrote:D16:
"The Black Friday sale starts soon! To warm up the atmosphere before upcoming winter holidays D16 Group prepared for you few extremely attractive deals;
All D16 products 40% off - All D16 products (single and bundle) are available with 40% discount at our online shop between November 27th, 2015 and November 30th, 2015. Just enter the coupon code
BLACK2015
during the checkout to take advantage of this incredible offer.
Devastor 2 RE will be discounted on the same terms at Propellerheads online shop."

http://d16.pl/news
if this is legit then it will be an instant purchase for me ;)

decibel

25 Nov 2015

kitekrazy wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
Emian wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
decibel wrote:

FET Compressor $75
Tube Tech $229
Tsar 1R $29
Tsar 1 $99
Trident EQ $75
Best friends:
MP5+RE-2A.png
Softube may get my attention some day if they ever offer the devices separately as the do in other formats.

That one by Cakewalk may be the only RE I would buy. I'm still a novice so I will hold off on RE's.
i've got the MP-5 but unfortunately missed the recent RE-2A sale while i was travelling, if they put it back on sale for black friday though i will most likely grab it as i have wanted it for years now lol

joeyluck

25 Nov 2015

decibel wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
Emian wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
decibel wrote:

FET Compressor $75
Tube Tech $229
Tsar 1R $29
Tsar 1 $99
Trident EQ $75
Best friends:
MP5+RE-2A.png

i've got the MP-5 but unfortunately missed the recent RE-2A sale while i was travelling, if they put it back on sale for black friday though i will most likely grab it as i have wanted it for years now lol
Dang. Sorry you missed it :\
Fingers crossed for you! But the sale just ended on Oct 30 after being on sale for over a month. And the last time they had it on sale was over two years prior. But maybe they will give more attention to the Propellerhead Shop with sales in the future...

decibel

25 Nov 2015

yeah i was watching the sale extend while i was travelling hoping it would just keep going but unfortunately it was finished just before i arived back home in early november, i do hope their lack of sales for the first few years was just because they wernt paying any attention and that now they might make seasonal offers when other companies are doing price reductions ? otherwise i have survived without it up untill this point so i could continue to do so for a bit longer :)

eusti

25 Nov 2015

Just checked on the Euphonic String refill and found that they do a Black Friday sale as well: £ 27 (about $ 41) until Monday, November 30th: http://zampled.com/buy-euphonic-strings ... for-reason .

D.

tiker01

26 Nov 2015

Blamsoft said on their FB page that all Res will be discounted. To me this includes Zero. Be prepared!

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

freeQlow

26 Nov 2015

I'm in the Market for some headphones.

If you see something too good to pass up on, quote me.

Also, any chance of that Aira 1M, Pioneer XDJ1000 "Rekordbox" Controller let me know.

I will be adding Sylenth before 2016, shopping for dynamics and fun fx.

I hope everyone has a safe thanksgiving and safe weekend.

softska

26 Nov 2015

AKG K7XX on massdrop.com about as good as you can get for $200 (K712 driver half the price) , and quite a few more brands up right now if you don't like AKG sound

gak

26 Nov 2015

tiker01 wrote:Blamsoft said on their FB page that all Res will be discounted. To me this includes Zero. Be prepared!

?

could you please point that out in detail?

CaliforniaBurrito

26 Nov 2015

Last edited by CaliforniaBurrito on 16 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

CaliforniaBurrito

26 Nov 2015

Last edited by CaliforniaBurrito on 16 Jan 2016, edited 2 times in total.

EchoNW

26 Nov 2015

Based on the URL from a few years back, with a couple modifications to the parameters, it looks like this is what is going to be on sale for REs: https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... extensions

Note, not all of those have been updated yet with the sale prices, but that list is likely what will be for sale. How do I know this? 1) I'm a web developer, so I can make semi-educated guesses as to how to find unlisted pages based on past URLs. :) 2) If you change the pl=black-friday-2015 to pl=black-friday-2016, you get the default product listing instead of what you see with the 2015 listing. Also, if you look at the products listed in that page, some of them have already been announced (Blamsoft, Softube) and if you change the parameters to not filter for REs only, then you get the already-announced Propellerheads products (R8 with add-ons and RE upgrade) : https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... &view=list

Or maybe I'm wrong. :)

sonicbyte

26 Nov 2015

Reason 8 upgrade U$S 99.-

Time for upgrade for me :)

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... 8-upgrade/

davidhyno

26 Nov 2015

Not for me..... just wait for another lower offer!

( I know....now I pay 99€ for upgrade to Reason 8.....and then, next year - maybe six months - another 99€ for upgrade to Reason9? No thanks....Better put this 99€ in RE :re: if is the case....)
Last edited by davidhyno on 26 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

crownjewelbeatz

26 Nov 2015

I just copped the Sub Boom Bass, Cakewalk's RE 2A , and Hydronexius over the past few months. Not sold on the upgrade to :reason: 8 yet based on my workflow(if it would have included :re: Parsec, definite no brainer for me) Might get Trident tomorrow :thumbs_up:

Mauricio Duarte

26 Nov 2015

I repeat.. the only RE i want atm is PX7.... I saw they only did one only sale of the PX7 one year ago aprox with only 30% disc.

I hope for at least a 40% taking in consideration that I have 60 bucks in paypal to spent :D

• Information