Would love to see a Korg Karma RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
CharlyCharlzz

08 Oct 2015

Would love to see a Korg Karma RE !
why , because of the various great patch's and the simple way things are on it .
what you guys think ? I heard it is a legendary synth that is under rated so I did some search and it sound awesome from what I can see .
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

chimp_spanner

09 Oct 2015

I'd also like Re versions of their gadget synths! Don't know if you've used it before - it's an iPad apps but they're really cool.

joeyluck

09 Oct 2015

It might be less likely to come from Korg? What is it you like most about Korg Karma patches?
If it's the software/approach you like, you might contact Stephen Kay (developer of Karma software).
http://www.karma-lab.com/people/people. ... index.html

Otherwise, a sample library might be more feasible?

eusti

09 Oct 2015

joeyluck wrote:It might be less likely to come from Korg? What is it you like most about Korg Karma patches?
If it's the software/approach you like, you might contact Stephen Kay (developer of Karma software).
http://www.karma-lab.com/people/people. ... index.html

Otherwise, a sample library might be more feasible?
I was thinking around the same lines... If you like the patches and want an RE, then Korg would need to do it...
That seems unlikely at the moment... But there might be a Refill out there that would take care of your needs...

D.

Lizard

09 Oct 2015

Karma was a good keyboard. The best way to look at it is like a Korg Triton Combinator with opportunities to change arpeggios and patterns within the workstation patch. I conceptually created a refill after Reason 3.0 was released called FSB-01 which I designed off this premise. I in no way imply they sound as good as by the way. ;) But it was the spirit that counted. All the sounds come from the Triton Engine. There are like 512 of them or so. You can get a 25 key Korg Triton Taktile for about $200 right now with some cool functionality and all the Korg Triton sounds. It's a steal in my opinion. Plus you get an XY pad with the Korg kaoss technology, built in arpeggiator and chord mode.

groovebox

10 Oct 2015

I agree - Karma would be great to see as an RE.

Spryx

10 Oct 2015

Have a Kronos 2 here...Karma tech IMHO is overrated. A glorified arpeggiator. I have yet to come across a GE that sounds remotely convincing.
latest:

faun2500

11 Oct 2015

Oh yeah! Would be nice.
Big discounts on new Reason ReFills at https://NewLoops.com :refill: :refill: :thumbs_up:

CharlyCharlzz

12 Oct 2015

I aint writing to any devs anymore ,
last time I did was to Ohm Force and it was worth it in the way that I see them now for what they are wich saved me from buying there crap .
Korg may be back in the RE game because nobody get the same result when asking them news IMO .
@most of you , I just like the way the patch's sound on it and the layouts , I would buy it if it was a RE anyway ........
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

soroc sosta

12 Oct 2015

The arppeggiator functionality if the Korg Karma ... YES!

• Information