Ochen K RE's...BUNDLES!?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
soroc sosta

30 Sep 2015

RT

I have not dived into RE's as of yet, but after some research I've come to find that OCHEN K's have some of the most useful RE's for the way I produce.

Has anyone heard of any Ochen K bundles on the horizon?

Thanks

* BTW, Keep up the excellent work, Ochen K, your products will be in my rack very soon! :thumbs_up:

eXode

30 Sep 2015

Considering Ochen K's quite aggressive pricing I doubt you'll see a bundle price on top of that.

JNeffLind

30 Sep 2015

eXode wrote:Considering Ochen K's quite aggressive pricing I doubt you'll see a bundle price on top of that.
I agree. I don't remember seeing his stuff bundled in the past. It is very well priced though. When Carve was on the horizon it had a ton of hype and he probably could have sold it for significantly more. I'd say buy what you need when you need it without worry.

Edit: Also, I remember seeing him say he's not on the forums much so you should e-mail him directly if you want to contact him. I believe you can find his info on his website via google.

Emian

01 Oct 2015

well there is Glitch & EDS06 in the Synthetig Rig bundle offcourse.....

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

electrochoc (PRX-A)

01 Oct 2015

Ochen K said one day that his pricing strategy is to sell his REs at a low price from the beginning, with no sales and no bundles. In other words, if you want one of his REs, you have no reason to wait...
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

soroc sosta

01 Oct 2015

electrochoc (PRX-A) wrote:Ochen K said one day that his pricing strategy is to sell his REs at a low price from the beginning, with no sales and no bundles. In other words, if you want one of his REs, you have no reason to wait...
Right on, TY.

• Information