ARTURIA answerd a message on Porting Mini V2 to REASON

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
DeltaHotelVictory

28 Sep 2015

Got an answer back:
Hi Delta,

Okay, thanks for clarifying :)
As for now we have plenty of projects, but this kind of action of course help reconsidering it.

Best regards,

Jerome
I guess this means more spamming by everyone? :puf_bigsmile:

submonsterz

28 Sep 2015

DeltaHotelVictory wrote:Got an answer back:
Hi Delta,

As for now we have plenty of projects, but this kind of action of course help reconsidering it.

Best regards,

Jerome
Lol all the replies I see here to me spell stop wasting your time ...........
Arturia have been around long enough to have been jumping on re's long ago if they were remotely intrested . Im pretty shure they make plenty enough money else where to be dealing with re quirks and certain inneffienciencys still present in sdk to bother chancing the risk of loss in development gain of thier other products/formats.
Its not like everyone would be interested in buying any re they make if they did . I dont think the re market for them is worth thier while to be honest.

pjeudy

28 Sep 2015

DeltaHotelVictory wrote:Got an answer back:
Hi Delta,

Best regards,

Jerome
Look at ut this way you never know. It takes no time at all to send them a quick message, and they have an incredible library of instruments!
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

doctecazoid

30 Sep 2015

bpmorton wrote:Why when there is Viking? Thor is pretty capable at doing Moog emulations as well. I'd rather see the Matrix 12.
Seconded! A Matrix-12 RE in Reason, with CV ins/outs on the back, would be a thing of beauty.

dancing fool

01 Oct 2015

Done.

Hope they will do it.
I own the V collection classic. But 2 years ago i switched from mainly Cubase to Reason ( witch thill then i was using in rewire mode) Becaurse Reason is live much easyer to work with, But i miss the arturia's.
The new ones matrix 12 solina and farisa (Jiggery Pokery hase done a great job on teh organs in reason) are very interresting

• Information