Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
boobytrap

18 Nov 2015

joeyluck wrote:
boobytrap wrote:I'm waiting to to see the update of this topic at this 27nd. How the list is looks like! :o
It will likely be one link to the sale :)
With individual links following to keep track of what if anything remains on sale.
I mean it will be the biggest list ever.....so many individuals.
Or not. (If Black Friday isn't happen)
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

Lov2sing

18 Nov 2015

Loop Loff has a gaint sale until the end of the day. 90% off
We make music for a reason

eusti

18 Nov 2015

Lov2sing wrote:Loop Loff has a gaint sale until the end of the day. 90% off
Thanks for the update, but I think this is the wrong thread for that as those would fit better in the Refill / patches / REX loop category...

D.

joeyluck

22 Nov 2015

eusti wrote:
Lov2sing wrote:Loop Loff has a gaint sale until the end of the day. 90% off
Thanks for the update, but I think this is the wrong thread for that as those would fit better in the Refill / patches / REX loop category...

D.
Yeah if someone else would like to take on a 'Current ReFill Sales' in the ReFill forum; have at it! :)
I think it would be a huge undertaking though. There are so many developers and ReFills all over the Internet. So much to keep track of. Unless you try to restrict it to Propellerhead Shop ReFill sales...? But I'm sure many folks would argue for a broader reach once the thread got started.

Maybe easier if folks helped by chiming in? I still worry though about failing and ending up inadvertently favoring some developers by advertising their sales for them and missing many others'. I think about that often with this thread; so I keep an eagle eye out on the Propellerhead Shop as so that doesn't happen. I would only take on the ReFill thread if I knew I could keep track of EVERY SINGLE SALE. That's me personally...

I like keeping track of Rack Extensions sales because they can only be sold in one place. Stores like Sweetwater and Guitar Center do sell Propellerhead REs, but those have never been listed below regular price (except for at conventions—where not many of us get to go).

Lov2sing

22 Nov 2015

Sorry everyone I am new around here. I will be more careful in the future. Please forgive.

joeyluck

22 Nov 2015

Lov2sing wrote:Sorry everyone I am new around here. I will be more careful in the future. Please forgive.
No worries! No need to apologize!
Thank you for wanting to give us the heads up on a sale. Much appreciated!

Noting the proper place to post the ReFill sale isn't as much to say, "Hey, that doesn't belong here"
As it is to say, "People look in a different forum for ReFill news, so be sure to post it there so they don't miss it."

joeyluck

25 Nov 2015

Looks like Softube started their sale a few days early.
Most Softube REs are 50% with the exception of Tube-Tech being 35% off and TSAR-1R being 63% off

Softube End of Year Sale
35%-63% off of everything
https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... &view=grid

eusti

25 Nov 2015

joeyluck wrote: Noting the proper place to post the ReFill sale isn't as much to say, "Hey, that doesn't belong here"
As it is to say, "People look in a different forum for ReFill news, so be sure to post it there so they don't miss it."
Thank you for more beautifully conveying my intent! :)

D.

robgs

26 Nov 2015

Hey folks, D16 Are doing a 40% discount on Devastor2 RE for Black Friday (27-30th). Enter BLACK2015 at the checkout.
:reason: :record: :refill: :reload: :re: :PUF_take: :refillpacker: :recycle: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

joeyluck

26 Nov 2015

robgs wrote:Hey folks, D16 Are doing a 40% discount on Devastor2 RE for Black Friday (27-30th). Enter BLACK2015 at the checkout.
Thanks. Seems to be on sale without the coupon code.

joeyluck

26 Nov 2015

It has begun!
https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... &view=grid

Since Megasaur intro sale and the Softube sale began before this, it appears they are not featured with the same Black Friday link. Thus their separate links are still provided via the first thread post.

craven

26 Nov 2015

awesome, it's so much fun to just browse that list. However, I don't really need anything since I own my must haves already. :-)
:ugeek:

eusti

26 Nov 2015

Sorry, I didn't report it earlier, but there was a brief moment when the Synapse FX bundle could be had for $ 11 and the Zvork Audio bundle for $ 69... Unfortunately then my mum called and then the bundles were gone... :(

D.

Rook

26 Nov 2015

eusti wrote:Sorry, I didn't report it earlier, but there was a brief moment when the Synapse FX bundle could be had for $ 11 and the Zvork Audio bundle for $ 69... Unfortunately then my mum called and then the bundles were gone... :(

D.
Damn, wish I had caught that! Lol just got the Deep Reverb. Still a good deal though. Easy to get greedy lol

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

eusti

26 Nov 2015

Rook wrote: Damn, wish I had caught that! Lol just got the Deep Reverb. Still a good deal though. Easy to get greedy lol

I mainly wanted Deep Reverb as well, but the bundle was cheaper than just that one... :shock:

D.

decibel

26 Nov 2015

eusti wrote:
Rook wrote: Damn, wish I had caught that! Lol just got the Deep Reverb. Still a good deal though. Easy to get greedy lol

I mainly wanted Deep Reverb as well, but the bundle was cheaper than just that one... :shock:

D.
the same thing happens every year, you have to be quick, i remember they had a kaussa bundle i think (either guitar amps or eq bundle) ? that was super ridiculous cheap, i turned my head for a minute then decided to purchase at it was gone, gone, gone lol, no more discounted bundle just individual pieces discounted but at a higher price, i still ended up buying the bass amp though ;)

eusti

26 Nov 2015

decibel wrote:
eusti wrote:

D.
the same thing happens every year, you have to be quick, i remember they had a kaussa bundle i think (either guitar amps or eq bundle) ? that was super ridiculous cheap, i turned my head for a minute then decided to purchase at it was gone, gone, gone lol, no more discounted bundle just individual pieces discounted but at a higher price, i still ended up buying the bass amp though ;)
I saw you picked up the Synapse bundle! Congrats! :)

D.

Libraquaricorn

26 Nov 2015

The Ammo Calibre Bundle is going for 23$\€ at the moment. The sale price for Ammo 1200 is 35 $\€.... Weird stuff going on at this sale. The Propellerhead Shop website is clunky as hell, as always... Some nice deals though...weird deals... I can't seem to list them all.

Lov2sing

26 Nov 2015

A-List guitar power chords and accoutic guitar are $49.00 and A-List Electric is $69.00. These together are less than two at regular price.

joeyluck

30 Nov 2015

Just a heads up that the Megasaur Sale and many of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales end after today.

Then, we shall start keeping track of the stragglers here; as the sale page in the Propellerhead Shop does a good job of keeping track for us now. With the exception of Megasaur which is not included on the sale page probably because it's an intro price presented before the sale.

joeyluck

01 Dec 2015

So the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales are over, but there are plenty of sales still happening.

See the first post. Will be updating with more specifics soon. If there's a RE on sale not noted there (and likely there is) let me know and I will add it.

Thanks!

K1TTENM1TTEN

01 Dec 2015

AirRaid Audio's REs are still on sale (as of right now).

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... id%20Audio

tt_lab

01 Dec 2015

Devastor is not on sale anymore

• Information