Cakewalk RE2A on Sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
eusti

24 Sep 2015

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... amplifier/

As someone had mentioned in the May Madness thread... Just wanted to make sure that everybody knows, because I recall a lot of post indicating interest if it ever went on sale again...

D.

thotbott

24 Sep 2015

Yup,saw that and is why im living on noodles this week

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

joeyluck

24 Sep 2015

Everybody has beat me to the announcement I have wanted to make so badly! Lol. So glad this was finally worked out :)

eusti

24 Sep 2015

You might be partly responsible for this, Joeyluck. ;)

D

pjeudy

24 Sep 2015

HOLLY HEART FAILURE !!! Been waiting soooo long for this one ! Snatching this soon as possible!
Still waiting on Kiloheart One to drop :-)
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

adfielding

24 Sep 2015

I *love* the RE2A. It's my go-to for guitars and vocals, these days.

MDTerps2015

24 Sep 2015

eusti wrote:You might be partly responsible for this, Joeyluck. ;)

D
Oh i think he is. GJ staying on them Joey. I remember just a couple of months ago your updates on the matter and you hounding them. I also did to behind your back, LMAO.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

joeyluck

24 Sep 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:
eusti wrote:You might be partly responsible for this, Joeyluck. ;)

D
Oh i think he is. GJ staying on them Joey. I remember just a couple of months ago your updates on the matter and you hounding them. I also did to behind your back, LMAO.
Ha ha. Yeah, when the last Propellerhead Shop sale hit I bugged them again! And it's not that I was just bugging them for a sale; trying to be cheap lol... It's that the CA-2A has been on sale for $49 in their own shop—and I would point them to it.

joeyluck

24 Sep 2015

Perhaps a coincidence? But I just remembered that Rob from Sononics had been involved in making the RE-2A and the Sononics stuff also just went on sale today...

Could be that I was working the wrong channels the entire time!

xxASMxx

24 Sep 2015

This is a great rack extension. If you have the dollars buy it!

Emian

24 Sep 2015

as much as i'd love to own this; & it is known to be a "must-have"; i blew allready enough $/€ on Re's lately.....

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

chimp_spanner

24 Sep 2015

Oh my. This really is good isn't it? I usually shy away from the less impressive/utility type stuff, like compressors and EQs but I'm seriously considering this. There's so much I wanna get right now though :(

Resonator

24 Sep 2015

eusti wrote:https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... amplifier/

As someone had mentioned in the May Madness thread... Just wanted to make sure that everybody knows, because I recall a lot of post indicating interest if it ever went on sale again...

D.
Thanks for the heads up. I never thought it would go on sale. :thumbs_up:

Olivier

24 Sep 2015

Too good to pass. Thanks for the headsup!
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

Tincture

24 Sep 2015

chimp_spanner wrote:Oh my. This really is good isn't it? I usually shy away from the less impressive/utility type stuff, like compressors and EQs but I'm seriously considering this. There's so much I wanna get right now though :(
For guitar it's unsurpassed in Reason IMO.

decibel

25 Sep 2015

ive been praying this would one day go on sale for years now, it finally does and im cash strapped untill late november/december :( damn, hope this wont be the last time they put it on sale, im pretty sure its the first though in the props shop at least ?

*even on sale its still $70 australian

alex

25 Sep 2015

The hardware counterpart is sold above 3000 Euros... And the Cakewalk emulation is considered one of the best out there.
It's really temping...
Thanks for the headsup! :)
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

dvdrtldg

25 Sep 2015

decibel wrote:
Yep the Australian rupee is taking a fuckn hammering at the moment. And it's only going to get worse. Makes you think twice about expanding the RE collection

joeyluck

25 Sep 2015

decibel wrote:ive been praying this would one day go on sale for years now, it finally does and im cash strapped untill late november/december :( damn, hope this wont be the last time they put it on sale, im pretty sure its the first though in the props shop at least ?

It was on sale a couple years ago.

There seemed to be a breakdown in communication within their departments. I've been bugging them relentlessly as I've watched the CA-2A be on sale in their own shop for $49. Not sure what was going on... but seems they got to the bottom of it! :)

Not sure when another sale might be. So, I would grab it now if you can manage!

Tincture

25 Sep 2015

joeyluck wrote:
decibel wrote:ive been praying this would one day go on sale for years now, it finally does and im cash strapped untill late november/december :( damn, hope this wont be the last time they put it on sale, im pretty sure its the first though in the props shop at least ?

There seemed to be a breakdown in communication within their departments. I've been bugging them relentlessly as I've watched the CA-2A be on sale in their own shop for $49. Not sure what was going on... but seems they got to the bottom of it! :)

So you bought it right, Joey?

joeyluck

25 Sep 2015

Tincture wrote:
joeyluck wrote:

So you bought it right, Joey?
Ha ha you know I did!

Tincture

25 Sep 2015

Of course you did! I just asked for clarification because it would've been weird otherwise. I have no idra what im doing really.!!!

joeyluck

25 Sep 2015

Tincture wrote:Of course you did! I just asked for clarification because it would've been weird otherwise. I have no idra what im doing really.!!!
I'm just here to convince everyone to spend all of their money while I secretly save all of mine! Mwahahaha :lol:

• Information