Rig bundles requirements a lie?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Ostermilk

09 Sep 2015

Namahs Amrak wrote:
Ostermilk wrote:
Hey Neph, you are painting the contributing membership with some broad strokes there.
Sorry Uncle, the Devil made me do it.
You wanna watch him, that's what he does.

mbfrancis

09 Sep 2015

Oi vey. My main point was the one thing *not* quoted.
mbfrancis wrote: The point was *out the gate* the OP himself accused PH of lying (it's in the title!), which implies intent...
I don't want a board where people fling around baseless accusations of intent - that's the only reason I spoke up. If you acknowledge OP chose his words poorly (even if he meant well), we have no real basis for disagreement.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

Jmax

09 Sep 2015

Namahs Amrak wrote:
normen wrote:
Theres a fine line between speaking about dissatisfaction and being a dick yourself. I tend to ignore your posts as yes, you get drawn to posts like this like a fly to horse shit but please don't pretend what YOU do is "speaking about dissatisfaction".
I would prefer you refrained from PERSONAL attacks and insults, Normen. Please try and behave yourself, and if you don't wish to view the full gamut of legitimate observations and opinions on various topics, you are welcome to use the forum's ignore feature as you see fit.

You may also wish to review the forum rules.
Your obviously a troll man, seriously find another hobby. If you want to cry about not been able to load up a demo then go ahead. No one's feeling sorry for you. Boohoo.

Namahs Amrak

09 Sep 2015

mbfrancis wrote:Oi vey. My main point was the one thing *not* quoted.
mbfrancis wrote:If you acknowledge OP chose his words poorly (even if he meant well), we have no real basis for disagreement.
Precisely, we have no basis for disagreement, and I'm at a loss as to why you keep addressing me on this matter. I was quite clear on my position ealier on in this debate/discussion:

"....We can't say Propellerhead are 'evil', or even deliberately deceiving customers for financial gain...."

"....I wouldn't even say their mistake here is 'unethical'...."

Thus, the only written text in this thread that may be under scrutiny is the OP's.
mbfrancis wrote:I don't want a board where people fling around baseless accusations of intent - that's the only reason I spoke up
Yup. And the reason I spoke up (in response to you) is because you're accusing people multiple times of referring to Propellerhead as 'evil'. No such occurences of this word exists outside of your post.
Jmax wrote: Your obviously a troll man, seriously find another hobby.
I would hope that for the most part we can debate on conflicting opinions without resorting to name-calling.
Jmax wrote:If you want to cry about not been able to load up a demo then go ahead. No one's feeling sorry for you. Boohoo.
Thanks, but I do no seek sympathy, nor wish to 'cry' about the disabled functionality of the misleadingly advertised rig bundle. My own position has already been stated, so I'm not sure why you're singling me out.

"....Personally I don't see the issue for myself, because I have never opened a demo song, but I can express empathy over his post. It's not for anyone else to say whether there is any value in the demo songs....."
My Words are my ART

gak

09 Sep 2015

You know what IS a lie, right?

gak

09 Sep 2015

Jmax wrote:
Namahs Amrak wrote:
normen wrote:
Theres a fine line between speaking about dissatisfaction and being a dick yourself. I tend to ignore your posts as yes, you get drawn to posts like this like a fly to horse shit but please don't pretend what YOU do is "speaking about dissatisfaction".
I would prefer you refrained from PERSONAL attacks and insults, Normen. Please try and behave yourself, and if you don't wish to view the full gamut of legitimate observations and opinions on various topics, you are welcome to use the forum's ignore feature as you see fit.

You may also wish to review the forum rules.
Your obviously a troll man, seriously find another hobby. If you want to cry about not been able to load up a demo then go ahead. No one's feeling sorry for you. Boohoo.
I've tried to put the guy on my foe list but everyone keeps quoting him.

• Information