Custom Patches in A-List Guitars

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
wkwan0423

26 Aug 2015

Admittedly, I'm a noob -- I seek the list's compassion when answering this inquiry.

I have purchased both A-List Accoustic and Electric Guitar RE's -- I have read the user's manually several times and am seeking assistance in understanding the CV/Gate functions as described on Page 10 -- Building Custom Phrases.

What I think it's supposed to do:
The manual describes the ability to create custom "riffs" that can be applied using a CV/Gate generator (I'm experimenting with Step Sequence RE). I cannot tell if the configuration must be wholly custom along with samples for each of the "slices" or if the CV/G generator can be used to voice my sequence of "standard" voices for the A-List devices.

What happens:
I can't seem to get the correct patch to perform create voicing using A-List. I have created custom step sequences and applied them to Thor so I might understand the CV/Gate configuration that will work -- what I cannot seem to get is the custom patches configuration that will generate any output using A-List devices ( I do see the "note" indicator on the A-List device is blinking).

I'll include patches of the working configuration using Thor and one of the failing configuration using A-List. If the group thinks this thread is better in another forum I'm willing to seek help wherever.

Thanks,

Charley
Attachments
patches.zip
(253.91 KiB) Downloaded 19 times

• Information