Jiggery Pokery Chennile & Steerpike on sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Faastwalker

24 Jul 2015

Theo.M

25 Jul 2015

Nice find, and worth every penny. Much respect to Jiggery for sticking with his standard irregular sales and regular sales prices :).

Grab em while you can!

challism

25 Jul 2015

Great prices on great devices. Grab the bundle while it's on sale. Definitely worth the money, even at regular price.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Olivier

25 Jul 2015

Whats the regular prices on these ?
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

Faastwalker

25 Jul 2015

eauhm wrote:Whats the regular prices on these ?
I'm not exactly sure but I think they were $59.

Gardinski

25 Jul 2015

Wonderful devices. I picked them both up about 6 months ago, and Steerpike has become my "go to" delay.

I'm very impressed by everything I've bought from Jiggery-Pokery. Not only do they sound superb, but they're great fun to play with too, (which may sound frivolous, but it really encourages experimentation).

Olivier

25 Jul 2015

Gardinski wrote:Wonderful devices. I picked them both up about 6 months ago, and Steerpike has become my "go to" delay.

I'm very impressed by everything I've bought from Jiggery-Pokery. Not only do they sound superb, but they're great fun to play with too, (which may sound frivolous, but it really encourages experimentation).
Some of these devices almost feel like lab equipment to me. Taking the concept of musical tools just a bit further then most. But i like what they can do. Extremly versatile, but sometimes a bit daunting :P

popp

25 Jul 2015

Is the Bucket Brigade Bundle also on sale? At the moment you can get it for 65 EUR... I thought it was a bit more the last time I checked the price...
Super Dabbler

Theo.M

25 Jul 2015

popp wrote:Is the Bucket Brigade Bundle also on sale? At the moment you can get it for 65 EUR... I thought it was a bit more the last time I checked the price...
Even better it's just $59 here.. considering that is steerpike's standard price on it's own, yes, it is most certainly on sale. (i presume 65 euros for the EU is what steerpike's standard price is also).

That is such a bargain that anyone who doesn't buy it needs to be checked out by a medical professional. :puf_bigsmile:

Steerpike is the "overall" best "go to" delay in reason, when you factor in capability/usability/cpu usage.

Chenille is the best *sounding* chorus period.

Now all we need as i have said a gazillion times is a mimic of the logic delay, and all one would ever need in reason, for delays, ever, would be steerpike and that. BTW it has the best reverse delay around too.

Ostermilk

25 Jul 2015

eauhm wrote:
Gardinski wrote:Wonderful devices. I picked them both up about 6 months ago, and Steerpike has become my "go to" delay.

Some of these devices almost feel like lab equipment to me. Taking the concept of musical tools just a bit further then most. But i like what they can do. Extremly versatile, but sometimes a bit daunting :P
I absoulutely agree with this, but I'd say if you think they look daunting at the outset, persevere because they truly have pretty much every aspect of chorus and delay covered and it's unlikely you'd want another device like it. If you take Titus you realise then that Steerpike is basically a multi-instanced version of it you can then break it down into easily understandable parts.

It's kind of like if you look at 6 channels of the SSL you'd think it was far more daunting a prospect than taking a single channel and working out what each bit of it does. So don't be put off, break them down into the basic functional elements and you'll have hours of fun.

So yes a bit daunting but very comprehensive devices that come with a rake of great presets to tide you over until you get to grips with the massive potential contained in each device. I think that's true of all of Jiggery Pokery's devices, you don't get short-changed in the amount of available functionality that's for sure.

Hence Chenille has become my favourite chorus device on any platform, period, and I use Titus everywhere I used to use a DDL-1 and Steeerpike where I used to use multiple DDL-1's

I got the whole BB bundle awhile back and it's been one of my best value RE purchase to date. Highly Recommended.

Olivier

25 Jul 2015

I allready have chenille and i like it a lot. I think i will just pickup steerpike and leave titus for now.

[Edit]

Damnit... steerpike is awesome ....

popp

25 Jul 2015

Theo.M wrote:
popp wrote:Is the Bucket Brigade Bundle also on sale? At the moment you can get it for 65 EUR... I thought it was a bit more the last time I checked the price...
Even better it's just $59 here.. considering that is steerpike's standard price on it's own, yes, it is most certainly on sale. (i presume 65 euros for the EU is what steerpike's standard price is also).

That is such a bargain that anyone who doesn't buy it needs to be checked out by a medical professional. :puf_bigsmile:

Steerpike is the "overall" best "go to" delay in reason, when you factor in capability/usability/cpu usage.

Chenille is the best *sounding* chorus period.

Now all we need as i have said a gazillion times is a mimic of the logic delay, and all one would ever need in reason, for delays, ever, would be steerpike and that. BTW it has the best reverse delay around too.
Nice! Damn, I think I have to...
Super Dabbler

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

27 Jul 2015

PH have apologized to me, and I further apologize myself for not noticing this when advertising this on FB last Friday, that the bundle prices were slightly in error.

The bundle price I originally set was a 25% discount, but unfortunately Props set the shop up for monetary discounts to that full value of individual components in bundles rather than %, so when the prices changed with the $/€ price adjustment in June, the price applied was lower than it should have been, further exacerbated by my reduction of the individual device price. The current bundle price should be $69/€69. Incidentally, contrary to the thread title, these are the new prices, and not a sale price, although the bundle price mistake over the weekend meant I accidentally had a flash weekend sale, so in the event the thread title was kind of true ;) So if you got the 30+% discount over the weekend, then congrats! :)

I won't point out that this issue might affect a few other dev's bundles too. <coughs>

craven

27 Jul 2015

wait, what, does that mean we have a complete your bundle function now?
:ugeek:

Rice

27 Jul 2015

:D Thanks JP, you just HAD TO make me do it...I was trying my best to hold off as long as I could without getting these...but you just had to...gee thanks! Grudgingly excited!!

Theo.M

27 Jul 2015

craven wrote:wait, what, does that mean we have a complete your bundle function now?
if only!

gak

27 Jul 2015

When does this end? I've always had my eye on the chorus.

freeQlow

27 Jul 2015

Chennile is so awesome on so many levels/sounds/instruments.

If you've been asking yourself, "what rack should I get?" Chennile!

freeQlow

27 Jul 2015

What is the price btw? I can't see prices on what I already own!

Theo.M

28 Jul 2015

freeQlow wrote:What is the price btw? I can't see prices on what I already own!

$39 for steerpike
$39 for chenille
$69 for both in a bundle + bonus titus

Theo.M

28 Jul 2015

gak wrote:When does this end? I've always had my eye on the chorus.
Unless I misunderstood, these are the new permanent prices. Check Matt's post above.

gak

28 Jul 2015

Theo.M wrote:
gak wrote:When does this end? I've always had my eye on the chorus.
Unless I misunderstood, these are the new permanent prices. Check Matt's post above.
Oh, cool no hurry.

gak

22 Aug 2015

Ok, I bought it after a lengthly trial. Steerpike demo up next.

Dave909

23 Aug 2015

Bought Chenille but can't download any RE's after installing Reason 8.3 :S Can't wait to start using Chenille!! :(

Jmax

28 Aug 2015

Bought the bundle. Can't wait to use Chenille. But Steerpike, that's going to be the real fun.

• Information