RP DISTORT - uppdate will come in the near future.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
NMRosta

23 Jul 2015

Hello..

Just because im a REason geek i like to send emails to the difrent instrument developers. One of the best one "Rop Papen" is actualy reading my mails and it is just because of me there is a "working" automation on the RP DISTORT. Atleast i whas the first one to complain about it. :geek:

Now i thought it woud be nice if they coud put in some "buttons" so i made a picture that i sended to Rob Papen.

and then i got this answer from RobPapen:

Hi Nicolas, yesterday I uploaded this picture to our workfile, so it is on the list. For the next update we most likely can add this. :D

joeyluck

23 Jul 2015

Yes, Rob Papen is one of THE best at hearing and considering users' suggestions :)

I had made the suggestion to make RP-Verb much smaller and also did so by submitting a mockup.
Immediately following that, he said they had looked it over, liked the idea, and would implement it as soon as possible.
And it was done fast!

I submitted a similar request (perceivably much lighter request) to Softube to add control to the collapsed view of some of their REs (such as FET and Saturation Knob).
I received a long drawn-out excuse from them why it would cost too much for them to put a small knob on the collapsed view of the Saturation Knob and how it's not like that in other formats...bla bla bla. It was kind of absurd.

NMRosta

24 Jul 2015

well the best thing they can do is to listen to what their customer think etc,. i wich the propellerhead crew coud do the same thing :)

yes i whas also sugesting a smaller rack on the rp distort because the first one whas to large., more options is the key

thala

25 Jul 2015

NMRosta wrote:well the best thing they can do is to listen to what their customer think etc,. i wich the propellerhead crew coud do the same thing :)
YES! and going back to the roots... kick out all this smartphone apps and concentrating on a modular daw and its (CV)-options.

• Information