Rack Extension Summer Sale?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
K1TTENM1TTEN

25 Jul 2015

Personally I would love to see Props do another "Pay What You Want" for the Reason 8 upgrade. Or, if there were to knock off 40-60% from the upgrade price I would not be sad about that, either. I just can't quite push myself to pay for a GUI update (that should have happened a long time ago, and for free). I know that it comes with two Softube amp sims and the new MKII reverb, but are these really worth the upgrade at the current price? Or am I the only one that wishes this upgrade would not be $129, haha!

joeyluck

25 Jul 2015

I upgraded just for the MkII :puf_bigsmile: It has been extremely handy. And we know that they are working on 8.4, so who knows what is next!

Speaking of Rack Extension sales, I just bought Predator on sale. So glad I did! The performance is better than I remember ages ago.

boobytrap

25 Jul 2015

joeyluck wrote: I just bought Predator on sale. So glad I did!
Why it wasn't there for long time ? are you kidding me ? I'm shocked :exclamation:
which reminds me one year ago i sold my PS3,and bought Predator for 119$....... that was my very first RE when i'm using Reason Essentials 1.5 at that time. one of the three COMPLETE Synth RE. others are Antidote & kHs One.
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

thala

25 Jul 2015

boobytrap wrote:Is there any chance for Big sale in next week JULY 27th to AUG 01 ?
:re:
no
but jiggery pokery dropped the prices for the BBD-REs
test them, if you already havent

Arrant
Competition Winner

27 Jul 2015

Also, this in from Flower Audio:
"We have good news to those who are waiting for a sale for 4DYNE. As of today, Flower Audio permanently cut the price of 4DYNE to €/$59!"

Really good plugin IMO, probably the one device which has improved my mixes the most.

• Information