Oberon-synthesizer in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
michael.jaye

29 Jun 2015

Benedict wrote:Congratulations Zvork.

Here is an article I wrote on understanding Oberon and Additive/Digital synthesis based on my time making patches. It should help people get their head around the vast Oberon synth generator.

http://benedictroffmarsh.com/2015/06/30 ... a-rundown/

:)
Absolutely fantastic article Benedict. Never before has someone so eloquently described how little little I know about something. :)

I'll be rereading this many times.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Jun 2015

Benedict wrote:Congratulations Zvork.

Here is an article I wrote on understanding Oberon and Additive/Digital synthesis based on my time making patches. It should help people get their head around the vast Oberon synth generator.

http://benedictroffmarsh.com/2015/06/30 ... a-rundown/

:)
That was a good mind blowing read..... Thanks for sharing that....

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

01 Jul 2015

chimp_spanner wrote:
Also it would've been nice to have a 'spread' option for unison. Unless I'm hearing it wrong it's mono currently, right?
By default, the oscillators are mono but a Width parameter enables you to spread their output in stereo, for a wider field. This result can then be panned from left to right, per oscillator.

Theo.M

05 Jul 2015

Oh I see my post on this was made after the backup, so i will try run through it again. Basically I was praising the synth but for the price tag wanting many more presets in the plucks and well many areas in general, as the only ones really covered were the bass and pads :) Cheers

• Information