Big changes for "The Rack In Review" series

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Fretless Fingers

26 Jun 2015

As some may have seen I have been doing video's for the last few months and have recently had to make some change's. Here is a quick explanation for upcoming videos and projects.

Please excuse the visuals

https://youtu.be/paWPOT_pjPw
:reason: v10 :record: :recycle: :refill: :re: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :ignition:
reason-expert.com Author, video maker, producer

ravisoni

26 Jun 2015

That's actually a great idea, because the more resources we have in one place, the better it is for people's accessibility.
Good luck there!
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

EnochLight

26 Jun 2015

Doesn't Mark run Reason Experts?  I can't remember what screen name he goes under (from the PUF and here)... Or is it Hydlide?  Isn't there two Reason Experts websites?  Totally confused.  
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

MDTerps2015

27 Jun 2015

EnochLight wrote:Doesn't Mark run Reason Experts?  I can't remember what screen name he goes under (from the PUF and here)... Or is it Hydlide?  Isn't there two Reason Experts websites?  Totally confused.  
It Hydlide who runs Reason Expert. Hes one helluva ReasonHead and teacher. 
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

EnochLight

27 Jun 2015

EnochLight wrote:Doesn't Mark run Reason Experts?  I can't remember what screen name he goes under (from the PUF and here)... Or is it Hydlide?  Isn't there two Reason Experts websites?  Totally confused.  
MDTerps2015 wrote:
OK so there's reason-expert.com and there's www.reasonexperts.com.  Which one is Hydlide and which one did Fretless go work for?  

@Fretless: feel free to chime in at any time...   ;)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

LarsK

27 Jun 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
OK so there's 
EnochLight wrote:reason
EnochLight wrote:-
EnochLight wrote:expert
EnochLight wrote:.com and there's www.
EnochLight wrote:reasonexpert
EnochLight wrote:s.com.  Which one is Hydlide and which one did Fretless go work for?  

@Fretless:
EnochLight wrote:feel free to chime in at any time...
EnochLight wrote:   ;)
It only took a few seconds to click the link in the vid, continue to the facebook-page to click to the website. ;)
Ended up here: http://reason-expert.com

Vyckeil

27 Jun 2015

It's not Hydlide's YT channel and not the same website, so different guys. It's nice to hear that talent is pooling for more comprehensive content, at least for me I subbed the channel and bookmarked the site.

EnochLight

27 Jun 2015

LarsK wrote:
MDTerps2015 wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
OK so there's 
EnochLight wrote:reason
EnochLight wrote:-
EnochLight wrote:expert
EnochLight wrote:.com and there's www.
EnochLight wrote:reasonexpert
EnochLight wrote:s.com.  Which one is Hydlide and which one did Fretless go work for?  

@Fretless:
EnochLight wrote:feel free to chime in at any time...
EnochLight wrote:   ;)
LarsK wrote:
It only took a few seconds to click the link in the vid, continue to the facebook-page to click to the website. ;)
Ended up here: 
http://reason-expert.com
LarsK wrote:
I have a phobia against clicking link after link after link...   :D  jk

So it looks like it's Mark's site.  Anyone know what username Mark goes by around here (or was at the PUF)?

Exowildebeest

27 Jun 2015

It's really confusing ;)

Who's the real expert?

joeyluck

27 Jun 2015

If Reasonexperts is just one person, and Reason-Expert is multiple people, maybe they should trade domain names...

Fretless Fingers

27 Jun 2015

EnochLight wrote:
OK so there's reason-expert.com and there's www.reasonexperts.com.  Which one is Hydlide and which one did Fretless go work for?  

@Fretless: feel free to chime in at any time...   ;)
Hahaha
OK to clarify I have joined Reason-Expert a site stimming from Pro-Tools-Expert.com, which began with its founder creating videos to answer a few questions on a newly released product. Years later it has become a hub for one of the largest communities around. So large its now hosted with Production Expert as the mother site and satellite operations for Reason, Logic, Pro-Tools and Abelton.

Does that help?

:reason: v10 :record: :recycle: :refill: :re: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :ignition:

hydlide

27 Jun 2015

I wanted to get the "reasonexpert.com" domain after having the reasonexperts.com domain, but silly mediaSVI already snatched away... so blame him for having the additional "S". And on that note, I am just continueing the trend over here. PropellerheadS.se is also with an additional 's' ;)

joeyluck

27 Jun 2015

hydlide wrote:I wanted to get the "reasonexpert.com" domain after having the reasonexperts.com domain, but silly mediaSVI already snatched away... so blame him for having the additional "S". And on that note, I am just continueing the trend over here. PropellerheadS.se is also with an additional 's' ;)
Yeah, supposedly that was a mistake Ernst admittedly made. Great minds think alike ;)

But I actually like Propellerheads.se better, as it seems to recognize the visitors to the webpage as being 'propellerheads.' Same goes with Reasonexperts I suppose. Those looking to become experts or whose who are experts looking to expand their knowledge visit the page...

Fretless Fingers

27 Jun 2015

hydlide wrote:I wanted to get the "reasonexpert.com" domain after having the reasonexperts.com domain, but silly mediaSVI already snatched away... so blame him for having the additional "S". And on that note, I am just continueing the trend over here. PropellerheadS.se is also with an additional 's' ;)
joeyluck wrote:
Yeah, supposedly that was a mistake Ernst admittedly made. Great minds think alike ;)

But I actually like Propellerheads.se better, as it seems to recognize the visitors to the webpage as being 'propellerheads.' Same goes with Reasonexperts I suppose. Those looking to become experts or whose who are experts looking to expand their knowledge visit the page...
Good point
Reason-Expert is more of a brand thing as there are dedicated sites to each DAW under the Poduction-Expert banner

• Information