Carve defect - terrible sound artifacts when no ducking input signal

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
selig
RE Developer

26 Jun 2015

ochenk, I'm always happy to test for the bugs I reported to you if that helps you in any way!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

ochenk

26 Jun 2015

Jappe and Selig, I just gave you licenses for an updated Carve. Let me know if it addresses the issues.

Selig, I don't have any email from you in my queue. I did just find a PM from you on this forum, but like I said, I don't ever check those, so email is best. Reading your bug report now, there's not a file, and you're using other software that I don't have to show the problem, so it's not so easy for me to test. Try this latest version of Carve. The issues might have the same root. If not, please email me at reinfo@ochenk.com and we can try to nail it down.

Thanks. 

jappe

26 Jun 2015

ochenk wrote:Jappe and Selig, I just gave you licenses for an updated Carve. Let me know if it addresses the issues.

Selig, I don't have any email from you in my queue. I did just find a PM from you on this forum, but like I said, I don't ever check those, so email is best. Reading your bug report now, there's not a file, and you're using other software that I don't have to show the problem, so it's not so easy for me to test. Try this latest version of Carve. The issues might have the same root. If not, please email me at reinfo@ochenk.com and we can try to nail it down.

Thanks. 
I can confirm that the problem I reported is gone, thank's!
I haven't done any regression testing, but perhaps the fix is too simple to mess something else up?
Anyway, I'll use it in my new project so I'll let you know if I find anything.

• Information