Note distribution RE? Arp Odyssey style.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
tarmoog

19 Jun 2015

I was wondering is there a rack extensions that distributes notes played simultaneously to different CV/gate outputs. So you could make Arp odyssey style duophonic/polyphonic patches and ring modulate two or more sound sources together.

Synapse audio RM-1 works really well as ring modulator and it is possible to make different midi lanes to different sources and it works that way, but it is really slow and not being able to play patch with keyboard or edit midi notes in same window makes it less optimal choice.

This kind of RE would make NI Rounds style combinator patches etc possible...

ScavvP

19 Jun 2015

tarmoog

19 Jun 2015

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for.

Vince-Noir-99

05 Dec 2015

Hello, I am also interested in this function.
This thread may be of interest: http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php ... nic#p20274

As I also could establish by trying Blamsoft's Distributor and Jiggery Pockery's Charlotte, the same one/two notes response of the Arp Odyssey is not currently achievable. Or at least not to my knowledge so far!

Perhaps Red Rock Sound Ivoks, since the original Polivoks should perform duophony in the same fashion as the Arp Odyssey, has that feature, but I can't know for sure, since I tried it a long time ago and didn't check for that feature - unfortunately!

• Information