AudioRealism's ABL3 Song Challenge | The Winners

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

17 Jun 2015

Welcome to the Reasonistas' and AudioRealism “ABL3" Re synth Song Challenge.

Opening Statement

First and foremost, we would like to thank Mike and his team at AudioRealism for developing the ABL3 Computer Bassline and for making this Song Challenge possible.
We congratulate the entire contestant group for their hard work and participation. We had a great time listening to all 37 songs.  Picking the winners was made all the more difficult with such a large and talented group of participants.
The Winners!
We are excited and pleased to announce that we've agreed on the top 3 winners so without further ado, here they are:

1st - Pjeudy - ABL3 (Dub Dub)
Prizes:  AudioRealism's ABL3, ReDominator and Sonic Charge's Echobode 

2nd - Grumbleweed  - Hey Teacher, Leave Them Drugs Alone
Prizes: AudioRealism's ABL3 and ReDominator

3rd - artotaku - Dead Season (ABL3 Song Challenge Mix)
Prize: AudioRealism's ABL3

Closing Statement

Congratulations again to each of you for your stellar music, and thank you for taking the time to participate in the AudioRealism and Reasonistas ABL3 Song Challenge 
Until next time here's the SoundCloud link again to listen to all 37 songs.

All the very best from AudioRealism and the Judges.
ImageImageImage

Shokstar

17 Jun 2015

Congratulations to the winners :)

hightrancesea

17 Jun 2015

Congrats! Maybe one day I'll get good enough to win one of these :D

davidhyno

17 Jun 2015

yes, congratulations to the winners!

PSoames

17 Jun 2015

Fun comp, great RE and super entries from all.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Noel G and AudioRealism for hosting.

Arrant
Competition Winner

17 Jun 2015

Congrats to the winners! Guess the rest of us have to buy this thing then ;)

Credit to my personal favorites Exoplanet, CartoonFood and Raelic, nice work!

Exowildebeest

17 Jun 2015

Should've given 1 to 3 just to Grumbleweed imo :P The number one... Let's just say I disagree.

Anyway now I can finally buy ABL3, I've lived too many days without it :D

Joeyluck said it best, this was a really cool contest because the ABL is such a distinctive device, yet with enough possibilities for variation. Loads of cool tracks!

joeyluck

17 Jun 2015

Exowildebeest wrote:Should've given 1 to 3 just to Grumbleweed imo :P The number one... Let's just say I disagree.

Joeyluck said it best, this was a really cool contest because the ABL is such a distinctive device, yet with enough possibilities for variation. Loads of cool tracks!
I think you said it best now. That was more concise and better worded ;)

pjeudy

17 Jun 2015

Oh....wow !! Thanks guys !! I'm on the road,reading this in a car.
Im using ABL3 so much now, song challenges are a good way to make you spend time with a device and get to know it! It's so easy to get distracted and not learn when you have x amount of instruments at your disposal to use!
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Grumbleweed
Competition Winner

17 Jun 2015

Oh wow, I'm off my tits with this crazy acid.... (*) oops, sorry, I mean I'm very happy to get a place on the podium.
Much thanks to AudioRealism and Noel for the prizes and organisation of the challenge.
I can cross winning something by producing some music off of my bucket list now :s0221:

Exowildebeest wrote:Should've given 1 to 3 just to Grumbleweed imo :P The number one... Let's just say I disagree.

I think I love you - when said you liked it when I posted the track you obviously did like it :)   

Grum.

(* = A quote from the naughty lady who appears on the track)

Emian

17 Jun 2015

congratz winners !!

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

4filegate

17 Jun 2015

there are really great showcases of abl3 on the Song Contest - thanks very much for comments and feedback - I had a great revival of sessions with TB-303 friendship, maybe time machine stopped at the wrong place and abl3 vanished into thin air - POOF

mike^audiorealism
RE Developer

17 Jun 2015

Congratulations to the winners pjeudy, grumbleweed and artotaku..! And thanks to all the rest who contributed with tracks, I wish everyone could win something but then it wouldn't be a contest would it? :)

To the winners: Contact me at info@audiorealism.se with your Reason account name and I can add the licenses to ABL3 and ReDominator as soon as possible. 

artotaku

17 Jun 2015

Hey, wow.

First and foremost, big thanks to Noel for organizing the contest and Audiorealism for creating such a great sounding emulation of the 303.
Second, congratulations to the other winners, great tracks.
Third, glad that I´ll be able to open my song again without a missing rack extension ;)

raymondh

17 Jun 2015

Congratulations to the winners! And well done to everyone who participated in the challenge, great tracks!

Lunesis

17 Jun 2015

Grats to everyone who participated, for keeping this nearly five year old tradition alive!

Now grab your Vecto trial and get back to it  :s0547:

mayzon

17 Jun 2015

Congratulations to the winners. Great contest and loads of really great music was made!

Majestik Monkey

18 Jun 2015

Well done all three of you guy's & with ReDominator & Echobode thrown in for 1st n 2nd . . .  :s0221:

• Information