Rob Papen´s Vecto Instrument is in the Shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dhruan

10 Nov 2016

Curious, syncing from my Rack Extensions page did not work, I had to manually select the update from the shop and download it. Go figure...
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

geronimo

10 Nov 2016

It's work fine at home .

eusti

10 Nov 2016

dhruan wrote:Curious, syncing from my Rack Extensions page did not work, I had to manually select the update from the shop and download it. Go figure...
Same thing here. And now Reason is insisting that it needs to be connected to the web... :P

D.

DinoJ

11 Nov 2016

dhruan wrote:Curious, syncing from my Rack Extensions page did not work, I had to manually select the update from the shop and download it. Go figure...
I noticed this last night too, no longer can I look at my Rack Extensions through the My Products page and see which ones there is an update available for. I knew there was an update for T-Delay but it did not show under my Rack Extensions on the website. So I tried the Sync All button and this did nothing. I had to do the same as you and go to the actual T-Delay product page. As I had not been on here I did not realise there was also this eagerly awaited update for Vecto.

I hope they fix this website issue, as if you have a lot of Rack Extensions as I and am sure many of you do, it is not practical to go the page of every single Rack Extension you own just to see if there is an update! Thankfully you guys are on the ball with the major updates on here and keep us updated but not all updates are mentioned on here, especially for the less known REs.

Anyway I strayed off topic but thanks to this thread, I know the Vecto update is now here and I can't wait to get home tonight and download it, so thanks all! :D

NekujaK

12 Nov 2016

DinoJ wrote: I hope they fix this website issue, as if you have a lot of Rack Extensions as I and am sure many of you do, it is not practical to go the page of every single Rack Extension you own just to see if there is an update! Thankfully you guys are on the ball with the major updates on here and keep us updated but not all updates are mentioned on here, especially for the less known REs.
Fortunately, when an RE is updated, it appears in the "New Arrivals" queue. So until they fix the update notifications on our Product pages, we can always view "Plugins and sounds" in the shop and sort by "New arrivals".

New arrivals are also accessible on the front page of the shop, but It is a limited list.
wreaking havoc with :reason: since 2.5
:arrow: https://soundcloud.com/nekujak-donnay/sets

dvdrtldg

12 Nov 2016

Some great new patches here. The rhythmic possibilities of Vecto never fail to blow me away

auricle

13 Nov 2016

NekujaK wrote:
DinoJ wrote: I hope they fix this website issue, as if you have a lot of Rack Extensions as I and am sure many of you do, it is not practical to go the page of every single Rack Extension you own just to see if there is an update! Thankfully you guys are on the ball with the major updates on here and keep us updated but not all updates are mentioned on here, especially for the less known REs.
Fortunately, when an RE is updated, it appears in the "New Arrivals" queue. So until they fix the update notifications on our Product pages, we can always view "Plugins and sounds" in the shop and sort by "New arrivals".

New arrivals are also accessible on the front page of the shop, but It is a limited list.
Has anyone reported this problem to Propellerheads?

The_G

13 Nov 2016

Really does remind me of the Wavestation! Not my favorite approach to synthesis, but nice to see something this different (and well thought out) in the shop.
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

raymondh

13 Nov 2016

The_G wrote:Really does remind me of the Wavestation! Not my favorite approach to synthesis, but nice to see something this different (and well thought out) in the shop.
Yep it does. I used to have a Wavestation EX and Vecto is a pretty good alternative. Some of the waveforms aren't as full/fat as the original Wavestation, but others have better fidelity and life. It's a great synth.

• Information