ZVORK's new RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Despondo
Competition Winner

09 Jun 2015

New photo from their facebook page....

Attachments
1501819_850518668362385_4697271646415916731_n.jpg
1501819_850518668362385_4697271646415916731_n.jpg (23.53 KiB) Viewed 3968 times

challism

09 Jun 2015

You guys are going to love this one!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

pjeudy

09 Jun 2015

I want to hear how this sounds of course but I have to say...as someone who  freaking loves anything graphic design..I REALLY LIKE THE LOOKS OF THIS  :t2018:
I will eventually want to see the 2D Rack view, but this has gotten me exited! when I was using LeSpace I noticed the nice work that they also did at the rear of the device!

I'm actually seeing new knobs and sliders maybe even buttons, Oh and UNISON ?! fingers crossed for a stereo spread/Detune  ...if not then it's not the end of the world (just spoiled by ANTIDOTE)
Also I'm not sure if this is a very very light grey or an off white color..but what ever it is, ever since I saw the Access Virus TI Polar I've been loving any synth or device with white or off white UI,That one of the Reasons I like Parsec when I first saw it !

For me ZVORK gets a 9.5 for this 3D mock-up even if it's only showing less then half of the instrument! when the rest is revealed I will  "probably" give the rest of that .5  :thumbup:  yea..I like good Design work that much!

Now give us some specs someone !!!!
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

JoshuaPhilgarlic

09 Jun 2015

Looks pretty much like a synth. Knowing Noxious it can't be bad at all :D !!

Marc64

09 Jun 2015

Looks good, but will the pitchbend and modwheel be on the right side?

Benedict
Competition Winner

09 Jun 2015

Marc64 wrote:Looks good, but will the pitchbend and modwheel be on the right side?
Are you not good playing with your left hand?

I think people will be impressed with this RE

;)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

Faastwalker

09 Jun 2015

Looking forward to this. No doubt the latest reveal is to head off potential buyers from RP's Vecto, which we're hearing is to be released on the 10th June (which is right now here in Aus). What with the interesting looking new synth from RedRock also on the horizon. June is synth month & no mistake. I'm expecting all of these to be around the $100 mark (certainly in that region). Which one will get the money? Maybe none ..... maybe all 3!! This is why I don't go the Eurorack route - My wallet would have more perforations than a tea bag. In June Reason users are going to understand how this feels.

electrochoc (PRX-A)

10 Jun 2015

Faastwalker wrote:My wallet would have more perforations than a tea bag. In June Reason users are going to understand how this feels.
I'm somewhat blessed to still be on Reason 6.5: all those synths won't be available to me now. But I'm kinda gathering more and more reasons to upgrade... :D
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

pjeudy

10 Jun 2015

ZVORK  can you update the image please ...oh..and some specs please  :wave:
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

Faastwalker

10 Jun 2015

pjeudy wrote:ZVORK  can you update the image please ...oh..and some specs please  :wave:
Good call. Head off RP's Vectro at the pass ;)

I'm holding off on EVERYTHING (got Vectro on a 30 day TRY after all) until we've seen this & the new RedRock synth. Both look very interesting from what little we've seen. June is turning into an exciting month for RE's + we got the R8.3 update as well. It's all too much

:s0221:

TheFilterMob

11 Jun 2015

Damn when will it drop??? Definitely have to get this one….. I think the noxious was great so this one has to be great too!!
I'm a Propellerhead for life!

eusti

11 Jun 2015

pjeudy wrote:ZVORK  can you update the image please ...oh..and some specs please  :wave:
Faastwalker wrote:
Good call. Head off RP's Vectro at the pass ;)

I'm holding off on EVERYTHING (got Vectro on a 30 day TRY after all) until we've seen this & the new RedRock synth. Both look very interesting from what little we've seen. June is turning into an exciting month for RE's + we got the R8.3 update as well. It's all too much

:s0221:
From what I've heard (or seen) I'd think they'd all be pretty different from each other... Curious to find out more about the other two contenders now too though!

D.

Benedict
Competition Winner

11 Jun 2015

Eusti would be right. Of course I know nothing (said in best Sargent Schultz voice).

If I did know things I would say: if Vectro were a Jupiter 8 then the Zvork synth (which I still know nothing about) would be a PPG Waveterm. Of course both analogies are wrong.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh

pjeudy

11 Jun 2015

Benedict wrote:if Vectro were a Jupiter 8 then the Zvork synth (which I still know nothing about) would be a PPG Waveterm.  :)
I'LL TAKE IT   :thumbup:  EVEN MORE EXITED NOW !!!!!! I wanna see it's front face! ZVORK let loose the promo materials man or women !

Benedict
Competition Winner

12 Jun 2015

Thank god it doesn't look like that.

Benedict Roff-Marsh

Faastwalker

13 Jun 2015

When for more info / sounds / images of this thing? Love Zvork's RE's so far. Looking forward to more of this one.

pjeudy

14 Jun 2015

Just saw on Zvork facebook page that they're almost done with the Beta. And it's going to be another few weeks.
Fingers crossed for some update Next week !

Faastwalker

14 Jun 2015

pjeudy wrote:Just saw on Zvork facebook page that they're almost done with the Beta. And it's going to be another few weeks. Fingers crossed for some update Next week !
Roll on next week.

Benedict
Competition Winner

14 Jun 2015

Benedict Roff-Marsh

Biolumin3sc3nt

14 Jun 2015

Benedict
Competition Winner

14 Jun 2015

I love how simply and naturally she sings - and it is a lovely human song/story.

Seeing you added roses:

I was tempted by Desert Rose Band but this is better fit. Your turn...

Benedict Roff-Marsh

Faastwalker

14 Jun 2015

We've gone off track a bit here. We need something new from Zvork to quell the rebellion :D

Benedict
Competition Winner

14 Jun 2015

You need a bit of

Benedict Roff-Marsh

EpiGenetik

15 Jun 2015

I've always been of the opinion that Noxious was the most under-rated RE I've seen (3.4 stars at the time of writing!?!?!?). Can't wait to get a listen to this, I'm sure it can't be too bad. :)

frog974new

15 Jun 2015

Lowlifebware wrote:I've always been of the opinion that Noxious was the most under-rated RE I've seen (3.4 stars at the time of writing!?!?!?). Can't wait to get a listen to this, I'm sure it can't be too bad. :)
Noxious is a great synth ^^ , may be peope stay with their feeback on the build 1.0 but since many months Zvork 've done great update on this Re

here a quick review on a last build
http://dart-frog-music.tumblr.com/post/ ... -du-charme

still waiting the new re from Zvork :)

• Information