Do you guys think something like this would be possible now with "painting" on RE's?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Theo.M

02 Jun 2015

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/illformed- ... more-30039

Got that some months ago for some crazy price of $25 on a half sale, and it's simply the best pattern based multi effect unit I have ever used..

the dev is a really nice bloke and answers email fast.. I might ask him if he is receptive to an RE version, even if stripped down, but it would kind of be pointless without being able to paint the patterns (i suppose a grid system could also work with 16 or 32 steps and on off). Do you think something like this is doable or are we still a ways away from something of this nature?

And please before anyone mentions Glitch, sure, it's great value and fun, but not even in the same realm capability wise.. I mean no disrespect when saying that, other than for me at least, Reason is lacking in having a killer glitch/multifx all in one plugin so far.

xylyx

03 Jun 2015

Having seen some of the other pattern style REs, then I think the pattern aspect would be doable. It's the tabbed part of Glitch's interface that would be difficult to get round without the RE being very large in the rack...

• Information