Rack Extension Size/Location

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ethday

01 Jun 2015

Can any Mac users out there help me out with something?  I'm curious where exactly on my hard drive rack extensions are stored.  I'd simply like to know how much space they're taking up and I can't figure it out because I can't find them and Authorizer doesn't say.  I'm assuming they've been hidden somehow?

JoshuaPhilgarlic

01 Jun 2015

I think that should it be...

/Users/yourName/Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/RackExtensions

Shokstar

15 Jun 2016

I can´t find the RE folder.... it´s hidden....

decibel

15 Jun 2016

im pretty sure if you hold down option key when you click on the "go" menu , a hidden library option will appear that will allow you to navigate to where the REs are stored ?

alt option click on "go" menu then, /Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/RackExtensions

lzap

19 Oct 2017

Seriously, where is it? I do not have that folder too.

KirkMarkarian

19 Oct 2017

You do have those folders, otherwise you would not have an operating system. Here's how to get to those folders: https://www.noterepeat.com/articles/how ... ry-folders

AttenuationHz

19 Oct 2017

KirkMarkarian wrote:
19 Oct 2017
You do have those folders, otherwise you would not have an operating system. Here's how to get to those folders: https://www.noterepeat.com/articles/how ... ry-folders
Or RackExtensions :shock: :? :lol:
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

VOIDMONIKER

04 Jan 2018

C:\Users\(USER NAME)\AppData\Roaming\Propellerhead Software\RackExtensions

• Information