The "Gotta have it" Pull List from the Rack In Review

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Fretless Fingers

29 May 2015

This week's video is a little different. Rather than attempting to piece together a full review with my little time this week I put together a Pull List with some of my favorite gotta have it plug ins that are on sale until 05/31/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jovm5Na9gYc
:reason: v10 :record: :recycle: :refill: :re: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :ignition:
reason-expert.com Author, video maker, producer

challism

01 Jun 2015

Thanks for the video.  I enjoyed it. 

I have always overlooked Resampler for some reason.  Probably because when I hear something that is distorted with bitcrush, it is usually a sound I do not enjoy.  Anyway, I decided to trial the device, based on your recommendation in this video.  And I ended up buying it!  A real bargain at $15.  This device is my new favorite distortion unit, and I just got Futzbox!  Don't get me wrong, I'm diggin Futz, too, but Resampler is what Futzbox's "lo-fi" and "distortion" sections SHOULD have been!  I'm loving this RE!  It has such a wide range of sounds, I can hardly believe it.  I think I'm going to be using this all over the place. 

Anyway, thanks again for the tip.  :)
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information