ABL3 - New question

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
graeme75

22 May 2015

Hi

I'm wondering if this is a limitation of ABL3, RE's in general or the user!!

I have Ableton Push and user Pusher to control Reason 8.2.  I have successfully assigned pots on the Push to control ABL3 pattern, cut off frequency etc (basically all 8 of the front encoders on the software).

What I would also like to do is assign a Midi/Keyboard key to the Randomise buton, Alter patter , Slide etc.  Is this possible as I have not been able to accomplish it as yet?

Cheers in advance

Graeme

4filegate

24 May 2015

Ha!? TB-303 has a sync-in port, that's before Midi was born and mods are so popular = MidiDump /Groovebox &. many others hardware heros also can handle this.
we can't copy the pattern on Sequencer :bawl: / also not possible to create Automation (Random, Alter, Slide etc.) looks like Midi has no assignment been programmed, perhaps with a Upgrade?

pjeudy

24 May 2015

4filegate wrote:also not possible to create Automation (Random, Alter, Slide etc.)
That part right there was a kick in the balls!! when I realized that I could automate these parameters  :frown:  but it's not a limitation of AudioRealism..but from the SDK
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

4filegate

24 May 2015

pjeudy wrote:..but from the SDK
thank you for this valuable information!

an idealist can walk through walls and then clash on the doors :D

• Information