FM4 in the shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Voyager

09 Jun 2018

When i set long envelope settings for pads and then enable unison (3x) i notice that the envelope doesn't behave like if unison is disabled. Any particular reason for that ?

dusan.cani

15 Feb 2019

TritoneAddiction wrote:
17 Dec 2016
The problem I have with buying too much stuff is not so much about the money being spent. It's that I want things to be fairly simple when I write music. Having 18 (I counted) synths to choose from is not a good thing for me. And that's just the synth part, then there's all the EQs, compressors, reverbs to choose from. For this reason I usually uninstall REs I know I won't be using for a while. I can always reinstall them again whenever I want to use them.
I suggest to grab one particular synth fo each sound source/timbre color in a song. So if your song contains 18 different flavours of instrument, the problem is solved :mrgreen:

Even for one type of instrument you could choose different timbres over the song. For example some part of the bassline melody is played by one synth and the other part by another synth. It works well it brings nice variability into a song.

• Information