ABL3 Issue?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
arqui

20 May 2015

Hi everyone.

I am experiencing some Clicks when play ABL3 with my Keyboard (Nektar Panorama), the strange thing is no clicks with the other instruments. only with ABL3.
Anyone can confirm?
It may be a problem with my PC. but I repeat, only happens with ABL3.
Thanks
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

EnochLight

20 May 2015

arqui wrote:Hi everyone.

I am experiencing some Clicks when play ABL3 with my Keyboard (Nektar Panorama), the strange thing is no clicks with the other instruments. only with ABL3.
Anyone can confirm?
It may be a problem with my PC. but I repeat, only happens with ABL3.
Thanks
This is a bug that will be addressed in a future update (eventually).  It seems to appear when you use your MIDI keyboard controller and hit legato notes.  In the meantime, try adjusting the VCA clicks under VCA Noise on the rear panel and see if that helps.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

arqui

21 May 2015

thank you very much Enochlight, I thought that my pc was in trouble.
I hope it fixed soon
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

True

21 May 2015

I didn't get satisfactory results with the VCA clicks setting. I did get good results by going into the quantization screen and shortening the notes by a few ticks.

• Information