A-list electric guitarist

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
mach1

19 May 2015

hi guys,

i love reason, but totally a newb. i saw a you tube vid by berklee online where deuce wright hooked up a matrix to the A-list guitarist. great idea, right?!! i have the cv's plugged in, but i can't figure out how to get sound. do i need a combinator?

i think the a-list is dope, but this would make it the shizznit.
peace & thanks in advance

Benedict
Competition Winner

19 May 2015

I'm just amazed that you would be excited over a combination of excrement and lice. Oh well, each to their own.

Ages since I tried A-List but as I recall it doesn't play notes like a synth so look at the back (and even the manual PDF) to see which notes you need to be triggering sound and which notes to change patterns etc.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

JoshuaPhilgarlic

19 May 2015

The CV/Gate inputs connected to Matrix are meant to define the pattern played by A-List. To actually hear a sound you still have to play/record notes or chords via MIDI ;) .

mach1

19 May 2015

hey benedict,

hA too funny....thanks for your heartfelt and thoughtful opinion. i guess i could read the manual....if i have to. yeah, i get way excited whenever i learn new stuff in reason. this program's the shit!

al  x

mach1

20 May 2015

thanks, joshua.

i kinda figured that....it was my next step. use the punk rock patch, hit randomize pattern and....
this shit is sick!
reason keeps me alive...

peace bro,

al  x

• Information