ReNews | Kuassa's Kratos Maximizer Rack Extension

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

07 May 2015

Kuassa, Inc.'s Kratos Maximizer coming soon to Reason.

Kratos Maximizer is a transparent, mastering grade look-ahead brickwall limiter and loudness maximizer. Insert it into your mastering bus channel to produce that loud, commercial quality sound out of your mix without the squashing effect and artifacts. The Kratos Maximizer provides simple, precise control over the loudness level via the main Maximize knob. It also offers the features necessary for more in-depth use; giving control over Texture, Release, Knee, and Ceiling, allowing for increased loudness without compromising the original color and dynamics of your mix.

Attachments
Screen_Shot_2015-05-07_at_7.09.15_PM.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-05-07_at_7.09.15_PM.jpg (100.88 KiB) Viewed 2319 times
ImageImageImage

gak

07 May 2015

excited!

pjeudy

07 May 2015

I really Like the Ozone MAximizer...Will test this against it. Is this on it's way (meaning completed waiting for Props to push enter)..or in Beta?
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

DOKTOR242

08 May 2015

It looks sexy ...

Madhouse

08 May 2015

At last been waiting for this 

MDTerps2015

08 May 2015

pjeudy wrote:I really Like the Ozone MAximizer...Will test this against it. Is this on it's way (meaning completed waiting for Props to push enter)..or in Beta?
I asked the same question. When the developer was in one of these chat subjects I requested that they bring Kratos over to rack extensions because i bought all of their eq's and that was about 3 or 4 months ago i believe. I wont buy ozone because they dont seem too interested in developing more RE's.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

psychasm

08 May 2015

Is this for real? I remember a recent thread about this 

esselfortium

08 May 2015

Looks tasty, and Kuassa's stuff is always awesome.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

Concep

08 May 2015

Very cool.  I was wondering when they would get around to this.  Has anybody used the VST?  How does it compare to Ozone.

pjeudy

08 May 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:
pjeudy wrote:I really Like the Ozone MAximizer...Will test this against it. Is this on it's way (meaning completed waiting for Props to push enter)..or in Beta?
I asked the same question. When the developer was in one of these chat subjects I requested that they bring Kratos over to rack extensions because i bought all of their eq's and that was about 3 or 4 months ago i believe. I wont buy ozone because they dont seem too interested in developing more RE's.
Well they took the time to develop there Maximizer for RE format at Sdk 1.
Props just didn't have the tool that there plugins needed And still probably doesn't, I don't blame them too much! :-)
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

selig
RE Developer

08 May 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:I asked the same question. When the developer was in one of these chat subjects I requested that they bring Kratos over to rack extensions because i bought all of their eq's and that was about 3 or 4 months ago i believe. I wont buy ozone because they dont seem too interested in developing more RE's.
That's an odd approach IMO, akin to saying "I won't use a Neve preamp because they don't seem too interested in developing more preamps…".
;)
I prefer to use whatever tool I consider to be the best for the job at hand.
Selig Audio, LLC

selig
RE Developer

08 May 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:I asked the same question. When the developer was in one of these chat subjects I requested that they bring Kratos over to rack extensions because i bought all of their eq's and that was about 3 or 4 months ago i believe. I wont buy ozone because they dont seem too interested in developing more RE's.
selig wrote:
That's an odd approach IMO, akin to saying "I won't use a Neve preamp because they don't seem too interested in developing more preamps…".
;)
skrock wrote:
I don't think any sane person disagrees with that Selig. Nothing wrong with wanting to invest in a company that actually plans to make more stuff for the platform in the future either. I bought your RE's because I think they are useful to me in my productions, but I also wanted to invest in a person/company that wants to make good stuff for Reason.
I guess I'm different - it would be insane for me NOT to get the best tool for the job. Not that I don't have principles that I stand on, but that's certainly not one of them - but I also use Reason as a part of my career, so I can't afford to not have what I consider to be the best tools for the job.
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

mind2069

08 May 2015

Looks very good, hope it sounds the same

I just love how Kuassa makes the RE's look better than the VST.

selig
RE Developer

08 May 2015

selig wrote:
;)
skrock wrote:
I don't think any sane person disagrees with that Selig. Nothing wrong with wanting to invest in a company that actually plans to make more stuff for the platform in the future either. I bought your RE's because I think they are useful to me in my productions, but I also wanted to invest in a person/company that wants to make good stuff for Reason.
selig wrote:
I guess I'm different - it would be insane for me NOT to get the best tool for the job. Not that I don't have principles that I stand on, but that's certainly not one of them - but I also use Reason as a part of my career, so I can't afford to not have what I consider to be the best tools for the job.
:)
skrock wrote:
I think I said exactly that. No sane person would NOT invest in the best tool. 
My bad, I read too fast and totally missed your point - no offense intended!
Selig Audio, LLC

gak

08 May 2015

mind2069 wrote:Looks very good, hope it sounds the same

I just love how Kuassa makes the RE's look better than the VST.
lolz, it's so true! Creme and Vermilion in particular seem far more logically designed vs the vst.

ProfessaKaos

09 May 2015

It is quite pretty
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

Reasonistas
RE Developer

10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day!  Kratos is now officially in beta.
Attachments
Kuassa_Kratos.jpg
Kuassa_Kratos.jpg (186.88 KiB) Viewed 3135 times
ImageImageImage

pjeudy

10 May 2015

I like that dirty,grimy looking meter :-)

craven

10 May 2015

holy Kratos, to the RE mobile!
:ugeek:

pjeudy

10 May 2015

Faastwalker

11 May 2015

Looks very nice. Close to pulling the trigger on Ozone Maximiser. Will wait for this now. If it's good and the price is comparable to Ozone I'll go for this instead I think. The VST is $70 according to k-v-r. Hopefully the RE will be around the same price.

EddieG

14 May 2015

O
M
G

cant wait to try !

stratcatfl in the house !

• Information