Reason + All Rigs in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Eagleizer

06 May 2015

https://shop.propellerheads.se/bundle/reason-all-rigs/

Reason + any Rig is also available

Cheers :)

deankay

06 May 2015

It's really cool to purchase Reason these days. Such a great deal buying all the rigs with Reason.

arqui

06 May 2015

are all great deals for new users.
there will be something for those who have been supporting the company for many years?

mmmmm..... I don´t think so....
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

Ashpool

06 May 2015

When the Rigs came out I was a bit dissapointed, because in every Rig there where only
2 or 3 Rack Extensions / Refills I was interested in. In other words: IMO that's a great deal
and I was not able to benefit from it.

Yes, that's a good news for new users.
But quantity is not the same as quality :s0403:

wikholm

07 May 2015

arqui wrote: there will be something for those who have been supporting the company for many years?
Probably not, no. Microsoft doesn't think I'm special just because I've been buying Windows since version 3, and neither would Apple if I'd gone the Mac route. I get no extra treats from Corel Corporation because I've bought CorelDRAW since version 3 (now I'm on version 14). I just get the same discount on upgrades as everybody else and that's it.

"Loyal" customers are, from a marketing point of view, mostly old customers. When they stop upgrading or purchasing extra stuff, it might be an idea to offer them something, to keep them spending - not to say "we like you because you've been here a long time". 

- But we helped them to where they are today, didn't we? Well, we helped them by giving them money, they helped us by providing things we wanted. Quid pro quo. They owe us nothing more than we owe them. It's, frankly, how a market works.

arqui

08 May 2015

arqui wrote: there will be something for those who have been supporting the company for many years?
wikholm wrote:
Probably not, no. Microsoft doesn't think I'm special just because I've been buying Windows since version 3, and neither would Apple if I'd gone the Mac route. I get no extra treats from Corel Corporation because I've bought CorelDRAW since version 3 (now I'm on version 14). I just get the same discount on upgrades as everybody else and that's it.

"Loyal" customers are, from a marketing point of view, mostly old customers. When they stop upgrading or purchasing extra stuff, it might be an idea to offer them something, to
wikholm wrote:keep them spending
wikholm wrote: - not to say "we like you because you've been here a long time". 
wikholm wrote:- But we helped them to where they are today, didn't we?
wikholm wrote: Well, we helped them by giving them money, they helped us by providing things we wanted. Quid pro quo. They owe us nothing more than we owe them. It's, frankly, how a market works.
if you are writing to me, I have 52 years old and I know how the trade works, I'm not upset, and no one forced me to buy this or that, I made a comment of desire, just as simple as that.
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

wikholm

08 May 2015

arqui wrote:if you are writing to me, I have 52 years old and I know how the trade works, I'm not upset, and no one forced me to buy this or that, I made a comment of desire, just as simple as that.
Nice to see some adults around here. I turn 45 this year.

It wasn't directed to anyone in particular. Basically I just elaborated a little about why I don't think we will get any loyalty rewards. 

Naturally do I hope they will give us something but, just like you, I don't expect them to.

davidhyno

08 May 2015

I'm just waiting for a deal to update my Reason 7..... like Reason 8 upgrade+Outboard Rig for 220€ ?  :s0826:

Emian

08 May 2015

davidhyno wrote:I'm just waiting for a deal to update my Reason 7..... like Reason 8 upgrade+Outboard Rig for 220€ ?  :s0826:

i hear you ! my reason stays at 7.1.1 untill they throw something HUGE with the upgrade deal :)

if not there's stil plenty of RE's to explore ;)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

gak

08 May 2015

One thing that I don't know (for those who are new) is will the bundle RE's be refundable like reason 8 is in 30 days? It's a terrific value and has been wonderful using reason for several months...but if you can't refund the RE's then it's awfully hard to justify unless you can FULLY demo it first.

stfual

12 May 2015

I'm pretty sure the inspiration for Reasons business model is Apple. We don't announce future plans, the Reason shop, and "we know best arrogance". Oh and Android can't be used for music. (I have several recording and step sequencer apps that run fine on Android).

Be interesting to see if it works long term and if eventually they end up as part of the Apple music production family.

Meanwhile Imageline have just offered an amazing deal to complete my collection of FL synths and I can deduct what I've already purchased. Or I could buy an expensive 3rd attempt at an emulation of a 30 year old emulation of a bass guitar in the Reason store. Choices, choices.

Gaja

13 May 2015

arqui wrote:if you are writing to me, I have 52 years old and I know how the trade works, I'm not upset, and no one forced me to buy this or that, I made a comment of desire, just as simple as that.
wikholm wrote:
Nice to see some adults around here. I turn 45 this year.

It wasn't directed to anyone in particular. Basically I just elaborated a little about why I don't think we will get any loyalty rewards. 

Naturally do I hope they will give us something but, just like you, I don't expect them to.
You might not have been around for long enough, but several Polls in the old puf showed pretty clearly that the average Reason user is at least 40 years old. The same would be true on this forum I guess. What qualifies someone as an adult in your adult opinion?
Cheers!
Fredhoven

• Information