Meteora sample based rompler is all grown up !!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
pjeudy

23 May 2015

My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

jam-s

23 May 2015

Now it's really cheap, but I still don't like the very inconsistent levels of the included patches, the enormous amount of DSP quite a few of those consume and I'm also hearing quite a bit of noise in quite a few patches. Some sounds are quite nice, but even at 12 EUR I'm still hesitating due to the issues it has.

MDTerps2015

23 May 2015

turn2on wrote:Hi!
Now we re-submit reset of trial period. And its must work now for all!

You can try it now, or wait newer version with more functions later.
Thank You!
If you guys get rid of some of the color on your RE i would definitely buy it. I just dont like one device having so many colors and looking toyish unless it was meant to look toyish like crapre. I trial this once and like it but the colors just dont have a place in my rack.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

Lizard

23 May 2015

I think I am going to buy this one.  At 15USD/12EUR price range it is hard to pass up.  That price is less than your average refill.  It hard to go to the movies for less than that!   And as it appears Tur2On looks to listen to the communities and users and will implement over time changes to accommodate their concerns.  I think it will be a solid buy.

turn2on
RE Developer

26 May 2015

Hi there!
If you guys get rid of some of the color on your RE i would definitely buy it.
MDTerps2015 - in current minor update we cant change GUI,
but in our plans change multicolor interface to more solid. We work on it, problem in biq quantity of  sections for every line.
6 lines in one design with current GUI elements-placement - hard to read. Its only time solution - use colors in sections. Its really need to make GUI changes to more readable without multycolors. 

Today we receive email with real bug in current version.
Problem - LFO sections Depth/Sync with ModWheel can crash work!
We fix this bug and soon (few days, if update approved) we present new update with it and some new features in PropShop.
New version include better DSP work.

Thank You.

MDTerps2015

26 May 2015

turn2on wrote:Hi there!
If you guys get rid of some of the color on your RE i would definitely buy it.
turn2on wrote:
turn2on wrote:MDTerps2015
turn2on wrote: - in current minor update we cant change GUI,
but in our plans change multicolor interface to more solid. We work on it, problem in biq quantity of  sections for every line.
6 lines in one design with current GUI elements-placement - hard to read. Its only time solution - use colors in sections. Its really need to make GUI changes to more readable without multycolors. 

Today we receive email with
turn2on wrote:real bug
turn2on wrote: in current version.
Problem - LFO sections Depth/Sync with ModWheel can crash work!
We fix this bug and soon (few days, if update approved) we present new update with it and some new features in PropShop.
New version include better DSP work.

Thank You.

So you are trying to convince me to buy it huh. Im thinking real hard on it. How about with in that update that the first patch not blow your ears out. Im willing to pay for sounds in new synths. I trialled it a while back and aside from the colors, that first patch literally gave me two ear aches ( one in each ear ). At 15 dollars im almost there. 
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

turn2on
RE Developer

27 May 2015

MDTerps2015 - You talk about first patch, its Init_Patch or default AstroTrip patch? Init patch is not just patch as others - its start position for device (if you select in prefences not load default sounds for devices), other patches, as AstroTrip (default) and other can be modified. But f You talk about init_patch - there can be some problems with edit it for new update, because init patch not editable.

geronimo

31 Oct 2018

Loque

31 Oct 2018

Nice Halloween gift. And lots of stuff from him on sale.
Reason12, Win10

• Information