Slider Pitch Surface in the shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
zero01101

15 Apr 2015

god, i am in love with this thing.  loopmidi makes quantizable midi sequence data a breeze; set up a generic control surface with midi input on any loopmidi channel and hook slider up to an EMI outputting to the same channel, select the instrument in the sequencer that you want to sequence, and start playing. 

strum mode is absurdly cool; wish there was a toggle button or something to quickly turn it on instead of setting pattern to off :)

MirEko

16 Apr 2015

Anyone with a touchscreen laptop tried this thing yet? Is it responsive?
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

MirEko

16 Apr 2015

Huh video has been deleted?

Looks like a useful little device though
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

electrofux

16 Apr 2015

Did anyone succeed in triggering the xy panel from anything apart from a mouse click?

chimp_spanner

16 Apr 2015

MirEko wrote:Anyone with a touchscreen laptop tried this thing yet? Is it responsive?
Doesn't work for me; I think the trouble is that a prolonged touch is interpreted as a right mouse click. Maybe if there's a way to turn that off it'd work properly? In fact I might look into this as there are a fair few apps that'd work better if I could press and hold without opening a context menu!

**Edit: okay got it working. There's an option in control panel to disable right clicking. The only small issue is that when you first tap, nothing happens. You have to do a little swipe at the same time, then it works :) Just like Figure! Damn. This changes everything haha. I wasn't terribly interested at first. But this is really cool.

**Edit: hmm only thing I'm finding is that the timing is drifting off the click, even if I just stay in one key. It goes in and out of phase with the click. Anyone else getting this?

electrofux

16 Apr 2015

Got the Trig working now but can someone test if you can remote control octave range and octave shift. I cant get those two working even if i do a remote override.

SoulState

27 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:Update in the shop!

Improved timing and
Improved contrast :)
Didn't notice any deference in the timing.   It still drifts out of sync :crazy:

Anyone else?
:reason:

joeyluck

27 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:Update in the shop!

Improved timing and
Improved contrast :)
SoulState wrote:
Didn't notice any deference in the timing.   It still drifts out of sync :crazy:

Anyone else?
I haven't tried yet. I don't use it for the built-in patterns...

Are you using it with 'Seq Mode' on? It looks like they have that on by default now.
So, the internal patterns will play only when Reason's sequencer is running. 

SoulState

27 Apr 2015

[EDIT]
I've since given it a good ole' workout... and there is an improvement in the timing!

I don't think I had the "Seq Mode" button highlighted earlier. That makes all the difference :)
:reason:

miahluvdd

29 Apr 2015

normen wrote:Oh nice, gotta try if I can hook this up with the x/y pad of my Korg PadKontrol.. I like this KaossPad way of doing synth lines..
I was thinking the same thing but haven't had a chance to try it yet. How'd that turn out?

Tinnitus

28 Mar 2024

This is currently free in the shop.

Loque

28 Mar 2024

Thanks Retouch Control for this nice freebie!
Reason12, Win10

challism

31 Mar 2024

Nice gift! Thank you Retouch Control!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information