Euclid 1.1.1 update

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
User avatar
buddard
Posts: 673
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015

Euclid 1.1.1 is available now, and is of course a free update for all owners of Euclid. It's mostly tweaks we added while working on Step.

Changes:
  • Mute CV input (with Thru output)
  • New Offset control for more precise adjustments
  • Improved display graphics
  • Minor tweaks and bug fixes
  • We've also updated the User Guide

User avatar
tiker01
Posts: 1218
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015

Great! :s0221:  I will have go with the mute input tonight. I assume one can use another Euclid to trigger the muting?
I see you put a white vertical divider after the first step too.  :s0801:
    
Budapest, Hungary
Reason 10
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

User avatar
buddard
Posts: 673
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015

tiker01 wrote:Great! :s0221:  I will have go with the mute input tonight. I assume one can use another Euclid to trigger the muting?
I see you put a white vertical divider after the first step too.  :s0801:
You can connect tons of stuff to the mute input, like another Euclid, or Step, Redrum, Matrix, or Kong, ... Once you play around with it for a while you will realize that it's awesome!

Yeah, it was you who requested the vertical line in the old PUF, right? :)

User avatar
challism
Posts: 1526
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015

Wow, thanks so much for the update, Niklas!  You have been a busy man.

User avatar
ahs
Posts: 382
Joined: 22 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015

can you pls reset my trial period !?

User avatar
Emian
Posts: 678
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015

ahs wrote:can you pls reset my trial period !?
 
just buy it, really, Euclid is one of the coolest CV-devices out there :)
after update 1.1 (note input amongst other things) it took me a trial of 15 minutes to decide to click buy :)


"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

User avatar
Faastwalker
Posts: 1529
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015

Awesome ;) One of the best RE's ever for me. 

User avatar
nikolafeve
Posts: 71
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Paris

Post 13 Apr 2015

Thanks Buddard!!! I own all your devices they are awesome!
Reason 10 - UA Apollo Twin -  OSX 10.13.6 - MacBook Pro 15inch 2018 - 2.2Ghz Intel Core i7 - RAM 16GB 2400 Mhz DDR4 - Radeon Pro 555X 4096 MB

User avatar
Jagwah
Posts: 1556
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015


Wow, new stuff on the best CV device ever, good times!!
 
How is the offset different now? I usually only used it to the value of 1 maybe that's why I don't see it...

***Lately I have been making my percussion with Euclid as usual, then bouncing it down to audio, then bouncing that down to REX files then playing with the Regroove mixer on those REX files, works really well.

User avatar
Jagwah
Posts: 1556
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 13 Apr 2015

Emian wrote:
ahs wrote:can you pls reset my trial period !?
Emian wrote:  
just buy it, really, Euclid is one of the coolest CV-devices out there :)
 
Agreed! :thumbup:

User avatar
buddard
Posts: 673
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 14 Apr 2015

Jagwah wrote: Wow, new stuff on the best CV device ever, good times!!
 
How is the offset different now? I usually only used it to the value of 1 maybe that's why I don't see it...

***Lately I have been making my percussion with Euclid as usual, then bouncing it down to audio, then bouncing that down to REX files then playing with the Regroove mixer on those REX files, works really well.
Offset has the exact same range as before, but it used to be a knob and it was really hard to move it in precise amounts, like one step at a time. Now there are up/down buttons that do exactly that. And if you want the "big movements" like before, you just grab the value display and drag it up or down.

And cool trick with ReGroove, by the way! :-)

User avatar
buddard
Posts: 673
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 14 Apr 2015

ahs wrote:can you pls reset my trial period !?
I can't do that, unfortunately. It's all handled automatically by the shop/authorizer. :-(

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Nirude and 2 guests